1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jatzu

Jan 9, 2010

1. Jatzu bought a Juri head from me and paid really quick! Communication was super fast and she was so sweet to let me know the head had arrived safely. It was a wonderful transaction! Thank you again so much :)!!

2. Sold Soom's jointed hands for Jatzu. Very fast and friendly communication, fast payment and in overall it was a very successful transaction! Would love to do business again.

3. Jatzu purchased some Super Gem fantasy parts from me and was simply divine to transact with. Communication was wonderfully kept up from their end and payment was sent swiftly, as promised. I have no complaints and would be as pleased as pie to do business with them again in the future.

Thank you for such a stellar transaction!! :D

4. Jatzu bought a Switch head from me and the transaction was 100% perfect! She paid promptly, communication was excellent and she notified me when she had received the item. I can highly recommend Jatzu as an excellent buyer and would be happy to do business again.

Thank you again!

5. I sold a Nanuri 2008 (feeple) head to Jatzu. The transaction was swift and problem free and she was very understanding with the "issue" at my end.

Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again :)

6. i sold a head to Jatzu. everything was perfect; super fast payment, easy communication, very kind person. would do bussiness with her again anytime! thank you very much! ((:

7. Great feedback to Jatzu! We did a trade and everything went smooth. She had great communication, was sweet, shipped on the agreed day and was generally very nice to do business with. I can only recommend her. :) tanks a lot!

8. Jatzu bought a pair of Soom Obsidius fantasy hands plus sword hand from me - quick replies to messages and very easy communication made this a great transaction and she made payment the same day too.

I am very happy to recommend Jatzu for business and would welcome her anytime again in the future. (^_^)

9. Sold A kimono set to her.
      Very good buyer,fast payment and good communication.
      Highly recommended!
      Thank you!

10. Jatzu purchased a wig and some eyes from me. She was a very friendly and prompt buyer and I would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks very much!

11. Jatzu and I made a trade of our dolls. She was amazing to deal with the entire way. She is friendly and helpful. She is quick to respond which is always nice. We agreed on my doll plus money from me and both shipped out on the same day. My doll has arrived today and He is perfect! He came well packaged, no damage, and even smelled nice. heh.

I am very happy with this whole deal. Now I am just waiting for her to get her doll. I'll add an edit when that part is complete.

12. Jatzu bought a Volks SD17 F38 from me on layaway and was pleasant every step of the way. She asked for a three month layaway, but paid it off in one! Quick contact, and friendly. She also let me know when he arrived to her. I would happily deal with her again, and I recommend her as a buyer to anyone! Thank you for the smooth transaction, and glad you love your new boy!

13. I bought a CB yeon head from Jatzu, she always quick contact, and friendly to offer my request of more pics about the head, yestoday I received the head safely, so glad~~ I would happily to deal with her again, and I recommend her as a seller to anyone!

14. Jatzu gave my 5stardoll Mia a new face-up. Communication was very good and she is a very, very good artist - I see her being very busy! I'll definitely send dolls to her in the future. Thanks so much :).

15. I commissioned Jatzu to face-up my DIM Larina head and paint several tattoos on different MNF body parts. I also asked her to ship another head of mine to another artist to save on shipping which she agreed to. That was so kind of her! It was a total pleasure working with her, her communication was always prompt and friendly at all time. She always provided pictures along the way to ease me thru the process and she finished the face-up and tattoos under a month which is very unexpected but a very nice surprise! Her work is absolutely gorgeous and if I could, I would love to commission her again! Thanks again for making my boys so lovely! :)

16. Jatzu bought Soom Ace Fox parts from me, the transaction was great!
      Fast payment, very good communication.
      Thank you! :whee:

17. I commissioned a face up from Jatzu, she was very accommodating and kept me up to date wither progress. Her works beautiful and I would recommend her in the future for anyone looking to receive A* work.

18. Jatzu and I traded my spare Siean Elf Minifee Head for her awesome skills recently and I cannot be happier with the outcome. My poor Minifee Breakaway had a half finished face for years and Jatzu brought him to life. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a truly professional finish. My Gratitude to you :)

19. Jatzu buy my head Fang,

It was an excellent transaction,very fast payment has paid the paypal fees,
      warned me directly from the arrival of the head.
      Thanx so much :)

20. I commissioned Jatzu to paint 4 of my doll heads.
      She kept me up to date with all progress throughout and her work is absolutely amazing! :D
      I would not hesitate to deal with her again and would recommend her to everyone.
      The dolls arrived really well packaged and I'm really happy with them. :3

Thanks again! <3