1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jatzu

Jan 9, 2010

1. I bought a body from Jatzu. Communication was great and Jatzu was so nice to mark every body part so i had no problems to put the body back together. :3
      Thank you so much. <3

2. I'm back as promised and this time, I commissioned Jatzu to paint two of my heads, a MyDolling Heeah & an Unoa Lusis. I gave her artistic freedom over the Unoa Lusis FP with some suggestions and she blew me away with the finished face-up, it is absolutely lovely! She also worked magic on my HeeAh as well and made him the grumpy asshole I wanted XD Like before, she worked really fast and they were done under a month. She always supplied me with progress pictures and overall, was great and friendly with communication! I absolutely adore her works and I definitely will be back again! As usual, thank you again for the awesome paint jobs!!

3. I sold a Leeke Mihael head to Jatzu, it was a great transaction. Paid fast and kindly let me know as soon as she received it Everything was perfect! Thank you so much! Highly recommend~:)

4. I bought a Limhwa Eva head from Jatzu, she was very kind when I asked her to hold the head for me, and shipped her promptly once I payed. The head arrived very well-packed, I would definitely recommend Jatzu as a seller. ^ - ^

5. Bought a Obisdious head from Jatzu. Communication was great and packaged arrived very well packed. Would not hesitate to work with Jatzu again! Great seller!

6. I ordered a full body and face-up commission on my Dollzone Yogr from Jatzu. She was very kind and easy to deal with and she worked faster than I expected. :)
      I gave her free hands to do what she thought fit the doll's face-up and she came back absolutely lovely! The hands and the feet are so well painted and detailed for being so tiny. Very impressive!
      She also packed the pieces very well for the return! I will definitely send another doll off to Jatzu and recommend her as a commissioner.

7. I commissioned Jatzu to paint 7 game/manga based tattoos for my Minifee. As per before, her communication was absolutely superb and she always kept me updated on the progress. Everything was shipped back packed safely and properly. Her work was absolutely lovely to see in real life. I'm sure I'll be back again! Thank you again Jatzu! :)

8. I commissioned Jatzu to paint my LittleRebel Jelle head. She did an amazing job and my girl turned out very pretty.
      Her communication was smooth, quickly and very friendly and she kept me updated on the progress.
      I highly recommend Jatzu and happily will commission her again in the future.
      Thank you so much.

9. I bought IOS head from Jatzu. She answered messages almost instantly and very friendly. She did all the things she promised, no delays. Also she took care of her sent doll and asked how it arrived.

10. I commissioned Jatzu to paint the head of my Luts Unicorn Bory and give him tattoos. I couldn't be happier with her work, the communication was great and always very friendly, I got so many wip-photos, it was like I was there and take part of the progress. He was shipped fast and safe, the parts were packed very well and everything was just fine <3
      He turned out so pretty and I can only recommend her!

11. I purchased a doll from Jatzu. Shipping and delivery was prompt. The doll was well-packed and arrived undamaged. As described / shown. Communication was excellent throughout and I was kept informed. I found Jatzu to be patient, helpful and prompt in her responses. A pleasant and problem-free transaction. I would have no hesitation in doing business with Jatzu again in the future.

:thumbup

12. I purchased an Esthy Peroth head from the wonderful artist, Jatzu. She is great and is really patient. She held my hand through the process as I opted for a layaway. She was nice to talk with, communication is great. The head was well-packed and arrived without any issues. I expected the face-up a little bit darker but that might be with the computer's issue or I don't know,maybe I have to have my eyes checked. All in all, the transaction was great, the head is painted gorgeously and all is well. Given the chance, I would be happy to do business with her again. :D

13. I commissioned Jatzu to do a faceup for my Fifth Motif Venitu. I had a picture in mind I could quite place, but she somehow got in my brain and made it come to life! Her work is gorgeous, her communication was excellent and she was so kind. Shipping was fast and flawless as well. I would definitely recommend and do business with her again! <3

14. I commissioned Jatzu to do face-ups on two of my heads, Or-doll Azuma and Mel Gibson Minimee head.

It was a great transaction. She was really friendly to deal with and communication was great. She sent regular updates of the progress of the work so that I could see how it was going, and kept me informed about things like shipping. The heads arrived well-packed, in quick time.

The quality of the two face-ups is amazing! I am really pleased, and can't wait to get them on bodies etc. The level of detail is fantastic, and the bad guy looks distinctly menacing ;)

A big thank you! ^^

15. I commissioned Jatzu to do a face-up on a Feeple60. It was the first time I ever commissioned a face-up artist so you can imagine my anxiety. Jatzu was an absolute delight to work with though, she assured me every little step of the way. I got regular updates of her work progress and anything I wanted to alter was done perfectly. My girl looks so alive and vibrant and I can't thank Jatzu enough for being so wonderful and nice during the whole progresss. You should commission Jatzu from Freefall Creations for sure, her work speaks for itself.

16. Great transaction with Jatzu from whom I purchased a MNF on layaway. Communication was good and shipping was quick. An excellent seller. Thank you.

17. I purchased a Supia Roda head from Jatzu. She shipped the Saturday after I paid (as her sales listing said she would). She was very kind to discuss the different shipping options with me, and provided me with great service. The head was packaged safely and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely work with Jatzu in the future.

18. Positive!

I asked Jatzu to give my cute 1/6 girls head a face-up. Gave instructions and pictures and she followed me perfectly! Even the little bit of grey hairs in her eyebrows like I wanted (since her wig is a dark grey) but still keeping them mostly dark. Even when there was a bit of a problem with the eyelashes I purchased she was able to sort the issue out for me really professionally :D Super friendly and been really lovely to deal with! Thank you!

19. I bought an april story body from you and everything was exactly as discribed! It was send out on the promised day and it looks just like it did in all the pictures. Thank you so much.

20. I purchased a Lumedoll Rischa from Jatzu, and they were great! Communication was easy, with really fast replies, and they were patient when I took a while to reply once. The doll was packed securely, and he came with three extra wigs (noted in the listing, not out-of-the-blue, but I appreciated them a lot :)). And the faceup he came with is beautiful, so I can vouch for their faceups being great too!