1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jay

Jul 31, 2006

1. Jay bought a FL Feelple 65 head back from me thought a WTB thread and the transaction was flawless! Very vast payment and great communication! Thank you so much!! ^_^

2. i bought an amazing MSD sized doll from Jay. she was prompt with the communication, and the shipping. the doll arrived packed beautifully, and safely, great seller.

3. Jay purchased a Super Gem female body from me. The transaction was wonderful!
      She sent her payment right away and let me know when the body had arrived to her and that it was safe and sound.
      I highly recommend her and would gladly do business with her again.
      I hope you enjoy the body and you're very welcome for the goodies! ^__^ Thank you! :aheartbea

4. I sent Jay my precious Bermann to have his face repainted, after putting it off for a long while. He was very much in need of a new faceup. She did a wonderful face for him. I was worried that with a new face he would be a different character from the one I love, but he turned out just right. Thank you!

5. Jay brought my Mini Elysia to life...she did an amazing job! I am new to world of bjds and Jay made the process a breeze! Jay is a pleasure to work with and I hope to send more girls her way! Still can't take my eyes off her!
      Thanks again..... and again Jay!

6. Jay bought a DZ doll body from me, and it was a great transaction. Her payment was very fast and communication was great & friendly, and she was very understanding when the shipping was delayed. She also informed me when the body arrived. A highly recommended buyer! Thanks a lot!!

7. I purchased a lovely SD13 boy body from Jay and he was wonderful to work with. Body arrived well packaged and in beautiful condition as promised. Jay was even super patient with me while making payments. Thank you so much for a flawless transaction. :)

8. Jay bought a Soom Obsidius head from me and, as always, was a delight to deal with. Payment was prompt and all her communication timely and friendly. She was sure to let me know as soon as he arrived. I highly recommend her and will definitely do business with her again in the future.:)

9. Sold my AS Rone to Jay, everything went smoothly. Very stress free transaction ^^

10. I was so fortunate to be able to buy Jay's DT Ariel. She was packed very carefully, shipped quickly, and even lovelier than expected! Jay's work is beyond beautiful --- thank you so much!!!

11. I adopted a gorgeous littlefee Chloe with a custom faceup made by Jay. I totally adore my littlefee and I feel very fortunate to have met Jay, I love her faceups. She has been a pleasure to deal with. My littlefee arrived well packed and super fast, less than a week :0). Thank you so very much Jay :0)

12. I've bought a migidoll Ryu head from her. :chibi Communication was perfect, she replied super fast, shipped fast and she was really nice and patient with me!
      110% positive feedback! :thumbup I'd buy from her again any time, and I really recommend her to anyone!
      Thank you! :aheartbea

13. I bought a Soom Obsidius human head from Jay and everything was perfect. She answers very fast to messages and shipping was very quick. The head arrived in perfect condition, in a lovely box :aheartbea
      Thank you very much for this excellent transaction :)

14. quick communication and fast payment! greatbuyer!thank you

15. I bought a brand-new Iplehouse NIY body from Jay and it was a wonderful, fast, easy transaction--just like getting it direct from Iplehouse but much faster :D Would happily buy again from Jay!

16. Jay ordered a skirt from me. Wonderful buyer, always so nice. Thank you very much ^ ^

17. Jay purchased a Migma head from me. Easy transaction, with excellent communication, quick payment, and great follow-through. I would deal with Jay again in a heartbeat. :)

18. I purchased an Iplehouse body from Jay. As always, she is a fantastic seller. My body got here in just a couple of days and it is in perfect condition. I'll happy purchase from again. Thanks so much!♥

19. Jay purchased my BeYours girl body to hybridize her Fairyland head onto. She was a pleasure to deal with on all counts. Very prompt responses to PM's, prompt payment and she let me know straight away when the body arrived with some details on how the hybrid worked out. Í would do business with her again in a heartbeat, highly recommended! Thank you, Jay! :)

20. Jay bought modded FL FP60 Mirwen head from me. The transaction was perfect. The communication was great, payment really fast! It'll be my pleasure to deal again!