1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jean

Sep 25, 2007

1. i don't think she has one but i'll create one for her!

She's super nice and she sold to me a dress and its really lovely and detailed!

Will recommend her! :D

2. Awww...thank you milodrums! >3<
      What an encouragement! I want to have some more to sell later, very busy this year~

3. positive feedback :) very kind and fast in payment

4. I purchased a wig from her and she was amazingly kind and shipped it even before I made payment to charge the correct postage. The package arrived quickly and well wrapped, many thanks!

5. FEEDBACK FOR JEAN...Sad news for me and Awesome news for buyers..my eyes that I bought disappeared in the mailing, all I received was a torn envelope :doh BAD POST OFFICE :x ( hey postal employees between there and here.. if you find a pair of blue eyes please return them to Jean)... but the Wonderful news is that I contacted
      :aheartbea Jean :aheartbea about this and without hesitation she refunded me..Now that's a Really Honest Person, I'm in So.CA USA and she is in Canada.. I Would Soooo Totally buy from her again and I'm giving her My Highest Recommendations for a Seller and I'm glad we met:love
      Thank you Jean:thumbup

6. Jean sold me a pair of glass eyes-she shipped them quickly and packed them perfectly! Would recommend to anyone-thank you!

7. Bought ED eyes from Jean and they arrived suppa fast! Thanks a lot I love the color!!

8. I bought another pair of glass eyes from Jean-it was another smooth, hassle free transaction. Thank you :D!

9. I bought a pair of Jean's resin eyes. Her communication was great, she was really nice, and the eyes are lovely. Thanks Jean!

10. I bought eyes from Jean. These are really beautiful!
      Package arrived quickly, eyes were packed perfectly.
      Thank you so much :)

11. I bought eyes from Jean and they are really beautiful! I love the threading on them. The only thing is that her pics on my monitor appeared a different shade ^^; however I do highly recommend her work and I'll for sure buy from her again! Thank you!

12. I bought a pair of Dark Grey acrylic eyes from Jean, they are great. It was unfortunate that they got delayed through customs, but that has nothing to do with Jean. Other than that, the transaction was great and fast!

Thank you,
      Auska

13. I bought 3 pairs of Jean's hand made eyes and they are gorgeous!!! She was really awesome to communicate with and she shipped really fast and packed the eyes very nicely. I can't wait buy more :D

14. I bought some eyes from Jean and they are totally beautiful!!
      Shipped fast and well packaged too. :)

15. Ordered: MSD White Blouse
      Price: $3
      Shipping: $4.50
      Paid: 10/02/08
      Received: 10/08/08

This blouse is beautiful! Oh man, Maeby will love it to pieces! I cannot believe I got it for so cheap!!! WOOT! I would definitely buy from this seller again!!! She's excellent with communication and I had to break out the scissors to delve into the envelope, as it was packaged so secure!

16. I've bought a pair of handmade 18mm urethane eyes made by this super-talented person! They are so stunning!! I totally wish I knew about these wonderful eyes ages ago as I would have been a very loyal customer! ^^=

Jean is very friendly and a nice person to talk to on top of everything! She is truly an excellent person to buy from. Very honest too! I'm incredibly happy with the eyes I have.. now if only she keeps making more of these beauties! ; )

A++ SELLER!

17. I bought some msd shoes and a shirt from Jean. Very nice person to deal with. The items got here fast and were as pictured.

18. I bought a pair of MSD shoes from Jean. It was another good transaction, despite Canada Post being absolutely ridiculous and charging an arm and a leg for shipping. That's obviously not Jean's fault, and the shoes arrived safe and sound. Thanks Jean!

19. Wonderful to do business with x) Fast responses and delivery, and great products! Thanks!

20. I bought eyes from Jean and they are totally beautiful!! :fangirl:
      The transaction was great and fast, shipped fast and well packaged too :)
      I will more such eyes. THANKS !!! :love

[​IMG]