1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jeanne39

Apr 21, 2012

1. Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback for me here. Thank you very much in advance! :)

2. Great seller. Bought Winter Smile Nono from her. Fast response and shipping though usps did mess it up alittle. The doll was in great condition as new and price was good too. Absolutely great seller for the response,shipping and price.

3. Bought a DDdy outfit from Jeanne39. Great communication and quick shipping! Great seller! A++

4. Great seller. jeanne39 was very friendly and communicative and helpful through out the whole transaction. The parcel was very well packed and was shipped out quickly. Couldn't ask for more as a seller. Thank you very much for a smooth transaction. ^^

5. I bought some Volks limited outfits from jeanne39. She was very nice and shipped the outfits out quickly and packaged very well. I could highly recommend and love to deal with again :) Thank you so much!!

6. I bought 2 Volks SD-sized outfit sets from Jeanne39. She was very professional, diligent, and patient. Communication was clear and thorough. The items were packed nicely with care, and they were shipped out immediately. I sent out my payment on a Wednesday and received everything by Friday. That's super fast! I highly recommend her. She was wonderful to work with, and I will definitely do business with her again. :)

7. Bought Switch Soseo head from Jeanne39, she was very kind and shipped him soooo fast <3 Simply perfect transaction , thank you so much ! ^_^

8. I'v bought a volks DDS from this person and it went well also this person shiped the DDS fast. A++++

9. I purchased a Volks DDS Mariko Sensei fullset from Jeanne39 and the whole experience was wonderful! She agreed to doing a small layaway for me and shipped her out the same day I paid her off! I got her super quickly and in perfect condition! I would not hesitate to do business with her again :) A++++!

10. Jeanne39 purchased a Volks Yo-Sd Megu from me. It was an absolute pleasure transacting with her! She paid immediately and kept me informed throughout the shipping process. Thank you very much, Jeanne39!

11. I bought some Volks outfits from jeanne39.
      Couldn't be any happier with overall communication and transaction!
      Shipping was fast and well packaged too.
      Thank you ^^.

12. I purchased two outfits from Jeanne39. Nice and friendly communication, blazing fast shipping, the items arrived in perfect condition!!! Will definitely do business with again. Great seller, highly recommended!

13. I purchased a DD Rise Kujikawa from Jeanne39 on a short layaway as well as a bonus outfit. Communication was perfect throughout the entire process and she was shipped immediately after I paid! I'm so happy to have this girl. <3 Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to own one of my dream dolls and first ever dollfie dream!

14. I purchased a DD Mariko-sensei from Jeanne39 on a two-month layaway. I ended up paying her off within a week and she was still shipped out immediately! I was so happy! She's gorgeous, perfect condition, and exactly as described. Communication was great throughout the entire process- I never had a doubt about that, though. I'd more than happily have a transaction with Jeanne39 again! Thank you SO MUCH!

15. Great seller!!! Excellent communication and super fast shipping as always. My DD girl arrived in perfect condition, wonderfully packaged. It's always a pleasure doing business with Jeanne39. Thank you so much!!!!

16. I just bought a Volks Megohime from Jeanne39, and it was a great transaction -- quick, smooth, good communication, and properly packaged for shipping. Thanks so much! :chocoberry

17. I bought a Volks outfit from Jeanne39. Great, smooth transaction.

18. I would like to recommend Jeanne39 as an honest and reliable seller, an extremely considerate and kind person too.
      My goods arrived quickly and well packed, communication was frequent and friendly throughout the transaction.
      Thank you so much ^^
      Very highly recommended. :daisy

19. I purchased DD Saber Lily from Jeanne39, and she was by far one of the best sellers I've worked with. I was hosting a split for her on another forum and Jeanne was willing to split her up and ship out all the parts separately. She had quick contact, and was very helpful even within the chaos of organizing a split. Shipment of all items was quick, and they all arrived to the split members safely, and in condition described. One of our members items seemed to have get held up and she was willing to contact the post office and get it moving. All and all she was an absolutely wonderful seller, and I would of course recommend her as one to anyone. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction.

20. I bought an outfit from Jeanne39 and everything went smoothly. Thanks again so much, perfect just as pictured.

Thank you ^^