1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for JediSpiceGissia

Jan 24, 2011

1. JediSpiceGissia was part of a group order I hosted. Excellent communication and quick payment! Would deal with again!

Thanks so much!

2. Sold a customized handmade furwig and 3 pairs of miniature spectacles/glasses to JediSpiceGissia. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was as promised. A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. JediSpiceGissia purchased some clothing from me last week. She was friendly, communicative, paid promptly and was very easy to work with. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime. Thanks! :)

4. JediSpiceGissia bought an MSD outfit from me and I sent her a free wig ^^ She was wonderful to chat with, and super easy to work with, communication coming clear and fast--Really, she was an ideal buyer! Thanks a ton!

5. JediSpiceGissia bought a hoodie from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

6. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

7. JediSpiceGissia purchased a pair of punk pants from me and the transaction was wonderful! I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again. She was friendly, let me know when the item arrived, and communication was fabulous. Thank you!

8. She bought a DES head from me : ) was understanding that the head wasn't awesomely cleaned, she was amazing to talk to and paid when she said she would ^_^ Would easily deal with again <3

9. JediSpiceGissia bought a wig from me, she paid and communicated quickly. She was very polite and I would definitely recommend her as a buyer.

10. JediSpiceGissia bought some clothes and shoes from me. Great communication, quick payment, I'd totally do it again!

11. JediSpiceGissia bought a dress from me1 And as in the past the transaction was great! I owuld deal with again! Thanks so much!

12. JediSpiceGissia bought my bobobie sprite. Everything went smoothly, payment was quick, and I was alerted of her arrival. Will definitely do business with JediSpiceGissia again! :)

13. JediSpiceGissia bought a MSD athletic shoes from me. The communication was great and the transaction went really smooth. Very positive feedback from me ^^

14. JediSpiceGissia bought clothes from me, it was wonderful transaction! Fast payment and pleasant communication. Highly recommended! Thank you so much!

15. I had the quickest and smoothest transaction ever with JediSpiceGissia! :D I sold her my MNF Rheia head. Her communication was excellent and she paid right away. She was a delight to work with and I would LOVE to work with her again! :D

A+ Perfect! :D

16. JSG purchased some msd Fairyland high heeled feet/shoes from me and it was a perfect transaction! Quick payment, A+ communication, and very friendly manner! I would do business with her again in a hearbeat! Thank you! :D

17. JediSpiceGissa has bought items from me on two occasions; and on both transactions, she was a wonderful buyer. Very sweet! Would love to sell to her again.

18. Miss Jedi bought some coats from me~
      Great communication and lovely personality. :3
      What a wonderful buyer! Thanks!

19. JediSpiceGissia bought LOMO camera & DSLR camera for MSD size and MacBook Air for SD size from me in October.
      all transaction are smooth and good, I highly recommended her!!

20. JediSpiceGissia bought doll outfits from me. Great transaction with prompt pyament, thanks!