1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jeido

Nov 18, 2010

1. Please post if you deal with me at any point! :D
    2. Sold a YOSD outfit to Jeido, and everything went flawlessly from start to finish! I couldn't ask for a better international buyer...FANTASTIC!!!!
    3. Sold a little lot of yosd clothes to Jeido and she was a fantastic friendly buyer! Definitely deal with again :D
    4. Jeido commissioned me recently to draw up a little chibi of one of her really precious dolls!

Gave me plenty of material to look at for reference and I had a wonderful experience working for her.

Payment and communication was always prompt and Jeido was very polite the whole time! :)

I would work with again anytime!
    5. Jeido purchased a YoSd size Anne Estelle outfit from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid instantly, was a delight to communicate with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

Highly recommended!

6. I sold a pair of littlefee hands to Jeido~ Everything went great! She paid on time and let me know when they arrived! Very good buyer~
      Thank you Jeido!
    7. Jeido bought a doll wig from me and it was an excellent transaction- payment was fast and communication very good.