1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jemjoop

Sep 22, 2009

1. Sorry for the late feedback. Jemjoop bought some jewelries from me. Very great communication and fast payment! Highly recommended!! Thank you!!!

2. Jemjoop bought a Val Zeitler outfit from me and everything was perfect! She paid promptly and kept great comunication.
      She was a delight to deal with and I would not hesitate to recomend her to anyone :)

3. Jemjoop bought me a Peakswoods Goldie and the transaction was perfect!
      We agreed on a 3-months layaway, and she finally paid quicker than planned! The communication was always very friendly. She sent me a PM when the doll arrived and left me immediatly a feedback.
      Thanks for this great transaction!

4. Wonderful to work with! She bought a handmade antler piece from me. She was very kind through pm and together it was a quick transaction. ^^

5. Jempoop adopted a Felix Brownie from me. She was wonderful to deal with and ours was a quick and smooth transaction. I will not hesitate to sell/buy from her. Thanks, sweetie.

6. Thank you Jen for purchasing the Yo outfit from me and paying so promptly.
      Marianna

7. Jemjoop purchased a compass from me.
      Fast payment and great communication.
      Till next time!

8. jemjoop bought some sd shoes from me
      communication was great and she paid very fast
      thanks again!!

9. Jemjoop bought some Yo dresses from me - she is very prompt with payment and is an all-around nice person to do business with!

10. Jemjoop bought a Felix Brownie head from me. The transaction went smoothly, though there were a couple minor hitches in communication. All in all, though, I would recommend her. Payment was quick and she was a gem to deal with. Thank you~!

11. Sold a handmade furwig to jemjoop. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

12. Jempoop bought a wig from me, paid when she said she would with excellent communication. Thank you for such a pleasant sale! :)

13. Jemjoop joined my Fairyland GO. She sent me form as requested for her item and she was a delight to deal with through the whole process.

14. Jemjoop bought an Afi hybrid from me through layaway. She was a pleasure to work with--payments were on time and communication was superb. Would recommend her to anybody interessted in a transaction with her. Congrats on the new girl!

15. bought a wig from me. piad on time and was great thoughout! would do busness with her again anytime!

16. Jemjoop bought a OOAK Val Zeitler witch hat from me. She was very sweet to deal with! She paid promptly, was understanding when work got a bit in my way and let me know as soon as her package arrived! I totally recommend her!

Thanks again!!

17. Jen bought a pair of eyes from me - was very communicative and friendly along the way, paid fast... perfect transaction.
      thank you very much!

18. Jemjoop bought a Yo-SD outfit from me and everything went completely smoothly. Payment was fast and communication was awesome - Thanks!!

19. Jemjoop bought me dress for pukifee dolls and fast payment, excellent comunication, a very good buyer!! I recomend 100%

20. I bought a Puki Cupid2 Full set from Jemjoop. She was nice enought to contact me about it and provide me with good reference pictures. I am very happy with my new cupid2. She shipped quite quickly! Thank you very much!