1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jemjoop

Sep 22, 2009

1. Jemjoop bought a pair of eyes from me, and everything went perfectly! Fast payment and great communication...highly recommended!!!!

2. Jemjoop purchased an outfit from my clothing sales thread and everything went great! Great communication and quick payment. Thank you so much!

3. I had a trade with Jemjoop, and it went great! Item arrived safely packed and just as described, and she's a total pleasure to deal with. Thanks much! <3

4. Jemjoop bought the soom Ai clothing from me. She paid when she said she would and let me know when it arrived. Thank you so much for this lovely transaction!

5. Jempjoop joined my Soom GO and they were a great participant!

6. Jemjoop bought a iplehouse shirt from me and it was a perfect transaction and I would happily deal with again. Thanks

7. Jemjoop commissioned me for two Pukifee dresses. Working with her was a true delight, she's friendly, quick to reply and paid promptly. I would definitely love to work with her again and do recommend her! :)

Thank you again and hope you enjoy your dresses!

8. Jemjoop adopted my IH Louis on a short layaway and was great, as always, to work with. She paid when she said she would (sooner even!) and kept up great communication throughout the whole process, even telling me when he arrived. I would never hesitate to work with her again in the future. :D

9. Jemjoop adopted a little RealPuki Tyni from me. She is friendly and quick to send messages and payment.
      I would be more than happy to work with Jemjoop in any future transaction.

Thanks for choosing little Tyni to join your family.

10. Jemjoop purchased a LTF Rachel from me, she was very friendly and easy to work with. Kept me up-to-date with her layaway plan and paid promptly as promised. Overall a very pleasant transaction, I would highly recommend her to others:D

11. jemjoop purchased a pukifee from me, she paid immediately and was a pleasure to work with. I would not hesitate to do so again. Really nice person to deal with.

12. Jemjoop sent me one of her cuties to tweak it's default face-up and she paid quickly, kept great communication, and is super awesome in general!

13. Jemjoop was a fantastic member of my second Rapunzel Wigs order, if only every customer ever was like her! She paid promptly, didn't nag, kept in touch, just a great person to deal with. I hope your girls love the wigs!

14. I bought a PKF wig from Jemjoop and she shipped it very quickly! It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

15. Jemjoop commissioned me to paint her Little fee Rachel faceplate. She was a wonderful person to deal with and I would gladly transact with her again. Payment was prompt and all in all a very pleasant transaction!
      Thanks so much!
      -Pandora-

16. Jen purchased an outfit from me, and it was a great transaction. She was very pleasant to work with, paid very quickly and communicated well. I would work with her again in a heartbeat, and definitely recommend her as a buyer.

Thanks again for a great experience.

17. I traded some puki clothes for Jemjoop's pig slippers. They arrived quickly and safely, and as described. Would deal with again anytime! Thanks!!

18. I purchased the sweetest little B&G Lelia from Jemjoop. It was a great transaction (this is a bit late cause I posed on our local forum and forgot to post here---duh, sorry) with wonderful communication. When the doll arrived, the box was pretty messed up, the poor thing had gone through heck (as sometimes happens) and her shoe had come off and rubbed her face up. Jemjoop took full responsibility even tho it was not her fault. The doll was packed well!!! She wanted to refund me but I have a friend who does face ups so it was not a problem. She sent me the cutest custom made jeans. Wow, that was so sweet of her. She is so wonderful to work with!!!

19. Jemjoop sent me a sweater and jumpsuit for my PF and PP and spent more time and money on the shipping that I paid her! Wonderful Jemjoop, thank you!
      Juno101

20. I sold some LaTi Yellow clothes to Jemjoop. SHE was great to work with, paid quickly and let me know when items arrived. I would gladly do business with her again.
      Thanks