1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jemjoop

Sep 22, 2009

1. Jemjoop bought a cupid head fro m me she was perfect and communication was excellent :) Thanks so MUCH

2. Jemjoop purchased a FL PKF Duck face plate from me and she paid promptly and had great communication throughout the process! She let me know when it safely arrived and was pleasant to work with! Great buyer! Thanks!

3. I bought Bobo mouse from Jemjoop. She was wonderful to deal with. And superfast shipping. Thank you so much!

4. I bought a LTF elf Ante from Jemjoop after a short layaway. She's an absolute doll to deal with - super friendly to talk to, great about working out a layaway, and even included some cute extras! I would absolutely love to deal with her again, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her with flying colors! Thanks much! ♥

5. I sold Jemjoop one of my Pukifee Pongpongs.
      Lovely communication. Welcome back any time!! Highly recommend.

6. Jemjoop just bought a country Loli skirt from me, and it was an absolutely perfect transaction! Jen is so pleasant and communicative, and she paid immediately--plus, even after living through a tornado, she took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. It would be a joy to do any kind of business with her, anytime! :aheartbea

7. Jemjoop commissioned a Peasant Outfit from me for her BBB Ariel. I had one on an SD size doll at a local doll meet last summer and she fell in love with it. Her payments were timely and communication was excellent! I would do business with her any time. To see the finished work click here

8. Traded Jemjoop a PKF Luna FP for a PKF Wig. She was very quick to respond, mailed it out immediately, and was overall a pleasure to deal with. Would gladly work with her again in the future! ^_^

9. Jemjoop bought Doll Eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to deal with.

10. Jemjoop bought a wig from me - she was a great communicator and I would do biz with her anytime!

11. Bought an adorable little Elfkin from Jemjoop.. Everything went sublime.. Thanks so much Jemjoop!

12. Jemjoop purchased a PukiFee faceplate from me and we had an amazing transaction!! Communication was well kept and pleasant from their end and payment was sent my way right away! Smooth and easy, this transaction left absolutely nothing to be desired and I would happily do business with them again in the future if given the chance to do so.

~(^o^~) Thank you for your purchase!! (~^o^)~
      I do hope that your experience was nothing short of a pleasant one.
      .::♥::.​

13. Jemjoop bought some Soom Afi parts from me... quick payment and good communication - thanks!

~perley

14. I sold Jemjoop my hand dyed LTF Leah. She had great communication, paid quickly and couldn't be nicer. :) I would definitely do a transaction with her again.

Thanks again! :)

15. I sold some puki clothing to Jemjoop, and everything was great! Lightning fast payment, excellent communication...who could ask for better?!?! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again :)

16. Jemjoop recently commissioned a couple face-ups from me. She's always very easy to work with and even sent return shipping labels along with the heads already filled out to make things easier. She kept great communication throughout the process and let me know when the heads arrived.

17. Jemjoop bought a pair of Firefly like pistol props and holsters - she was very prompt in payment -
      and delightful to talk with during our transaction. AND she let me know that the package
      arrived safely!
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

18. Just painted 2 Puki faceuplates for Jemjoop, she was super sweet and very understanding when a delay came up. She's positivly lovely to work with :)

19. Jemjoop bought a Latidoll Pury fullset from me on layaway. She made a clear layaway plan and respected it to the letter. I couldn't be happier, as a seller. She was nice and her communication was always friendly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

20. Bought a lati yellow outfit from JemJoop, it arrived super fast and very well packed. Thanks! :)