1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jemjoop

Sep 22, 2009

1. I bought a PKF pukisha FP from Jemjoop. Communication was great and it was shipped to France quickly and well protected.
      Thanks ! :)

2. Jemjoop bought a doll from me, great transaction thanks again! :D

3. Jemjoop bought a pair of puki mitten hands from me. i was paid right away and told when they had arrived.
      Awesome transaction, couldnt of asked for a better one :D
      Thanks!!

4. Jemjoop bought a lati pirate Lea from me. Her communication was excellent, payment was sent quickly, and all in all it was a very pleasant transaction. Don't hesitate to do business with her! :)

5. I purchased the FL Duck event faceplate from Jemjoop. She was polite, accommodating, and it shipped quickly. Would work with again anytime!

6. I bought a Yotenshi Yuki from Jemjoop, the doll was shipped very quickly and well packaged. Communication was fantastic, couldn't be happier. Thanks so much ^_^

7. I bought a Pukifee Bonnie (ws) from Jemjoop, and the transaction was flawless, from start to finish. Bonnie was packaged very securely, and arrived with a few days of being mailed, safe and sound.

Thanks!
      Monica

:chocoberry

8. I bought a Pukifee Zoe from Jemjoop. The transaction was great. Jen answered my PM's quickly and communication was very friendly and nice. And she even included a cute outfit for my girl!
      THANKS SO MUCH, JEN!!!! :whitetruffle

9. I purchased a DIM Minimee head from Jemjoop. She mailed it right away, it was packed well and arrived in perfect condition with no problems. All communications were friendly, answering my questions promptly. I would be happy to recommend dealing with her to anyone. Thanks Jen!

10. I just purchased the most GORGEOUS IH boy ever from Jen!! She was kind enough to work with me on a price and also provide a short layaway. She also included some "goodies" for my new boy. Thank you so much Jen!!

11. I bought a PKF faceplate from Jemjoop. Everything was fantastic - from our communication to shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, anytime. Thanks so much again!

12. Wonderful transaction! I bought two outfits from Jemjoop, and she shipped right away. They arrived super fast and just as described. Thanks so much!

13. I bought a pair of lovely boots from Jemjoop. Jemjoop shipped them out right away and they arrived in minty mint condition. Jemjoop was a true pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much! :)

14. I bought SD dress from Jemjoop. It was very nice to deal with her^^

15. I purchased my Iplehouse Louis from jemjoop. It was a very pleasant transaction. I love my Louis very much, and would most definately do business with jemjoop again in the future. Thank you jemjoop!!

[​IMG]

16. I purchased a wig from Jemjoop and the transaction was flawless! Received my wig a few days after paying with no problem! I would buy from her again and would recommend her!

17. I bought an SD13 size House of Troy dress from jemjoop. Her shipping was super fast - superbly packed - and
      the dress arrived in perfect condition. Fast and friendly emails! Just a wonderful transaction!
      Thank you so much Jen!!!!
      Robyn :)

18. Just got a Val Zeitler hat from Jemjoop. Very nice to deal with and she shipped lightning fast. Thanks so much!

19. Jemjoop sold a few articles of clothing to me. The transaction was smooth, I am very glad with the items. Thank you very much! :)

20. bought Jemjoop's pukifee headback.

Item shipped very quickly.

thanks for the flawless transaction!
      :)