1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jemjoop

Sep 22, 2009

1. I bought the Cupid faceplate from Jemjoop. I'm very satisfied by the deal. Great communication, the package was sent fast, it has arrived in a perfect condition and all was as described. Thank you very much! :D

2. I bought a Soom Afi from Jemjoop. Perfect transaction! Was the best transaction I ever had here. She's so lovely, friendly, and I love to recommend her. I also would love to buy or sell again, the communication was extremly fast, Afi was well shipped and she answered all my questions also very fast. Thanks a lot!!

3. I bought puki fee hands, they arrived really fast and in excellent condition. Thanks for a great transaction.

4. I bought a wig from jemjoop and it's just perfect. She was great with communication too :)

5. Jemjoop bought a Soom Ai from me ~

An absolute dear to deal with. Payment was prompt and kept me updated as to when the doll arrived. Communication was always polite, and overall a wonderful buyer :aheartbea Thanks again!

6. I bought a pair of little fee hands from her. She was a pleasure to work with and got the hands out quick.

7. Jemjoop recently bought my Leeke Ariana. She was a pleasure to deal with, friendly, prompt payment, understanding. Would definitely deal with her again.

Thanks again :)

8. Jemjoop bought my ElfiNdoll Pet bunny on layaway. She was fabulous to deal with, very friendly and on time with her payments. I would do business with her any time!
      Thank you!! <3

9. Jemjoop bought a Dollzone Guoguo on layway from me. It was really a pleasure. Nice and friendly communication, payments in time and she let me know, when the package arrived. I'm very pleased, would highly recommend her. Thank you!

10. Jen bought my Dryo. She paid quickly. Great communication. She's a great buyer! Thank you Jen!

11. Jemjoop bought a green Humpty Dumpty from me on short layaway. She made all payments on time or earlier! She was a great pleasure to deal with, polite, sweet and kind. Communication was prompt. When I shipped it, she notified me as soon as she received it. To date it's been my most positive sale on layaway. :) I recommend her to all serious buyers/sellers and would do business again if the opportunity came up :XD: Thank you so much! :daisy

12. Jemjoop bought a Circus Kane Moon in glow-in-the-dark white skin from me on a short layaway. All payments were made on time and communication was prompt and super friendly. I was notified of the doll's arrival right away, also. I would not hesitate to do business again with Jemjoop. :hug:

13. I recently adopted an Irrealdoll Ery from Jemjoop. She was really lovely to work with...great communication, fast shipping, and the doll was perfect when he arrived...exactly as described, with a surprise outfit included! She was happy to answer all my questions and even took extra pics for me when requested. A lovely new friend was made in the BJD world! Thanks again! :)

14. Jemjoop bought a PMTI ex pirate tan Lea in the marketplace from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, very sweet and kind. Great communication, super speedy payment and I would do business again with her anytime. She notified me as soon as she received the doll. Highly recommended to all serious buyers/sellers. Thank you very much for such a lovely transaction. I am so glad you could get her :).

15. Jemjoop purchased a Pipos character from me and everything went smoothly. :) Communication was responsive and friendly -- and Jemjoop let me know when the doll had arrived. I would work with Jemjoop again in a heartbeat.