Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jemmifire

May 19, 2009

1. Hello!
      Here's my feedback thread.

I have 100% feedback on ebay as: Stitchedwrist7

and on Dolly Market, pullip style, and TIB under the same name; Jemmifire
    2. Jemmifire commissioned a face-up from me. She was friendly and paid promptly. Would love to deal with again^^
    3. I adopted a Lati Yellow Coco from Jemmifire! She was super nice and shipped super fast. Thanks again for letting me adopt Mia!!
    4. I adopted a lovely Littlefee Ante from Jemmifire and the girl arrived promptly and exactly as described! One of the smoothest transactions I've had and she shipped the girl out the day after I paid her!

I'd love to buy from her anytime!!!! Thanks for letting me adopt her! <3
    5. :D

I bought a PKF Bonnie sleeping face plate from Jemmfire and I'm very happy with the transaction. :lol:

Prompt and friendly communication, quick shipping, and face plate is exactly as she described.

Thank you!
    6. I did a trade with Jemmfire and it really couldn't have gone smoother at all. :) She was a delight to do business with, and I would do so again without a second thought.
    7. I traded some Dollheart clothes with Jemmifire for some Fairyland ones. It was a great transaction with good communication.
    8. I recently bought a Dollheart dress from Jemmifire. She was a real pleasure to deal with. Communication was prompt, shipping was fast and the dress arrived in very nice condition. I would happily do business with her again. Thank you ^^
    9. I bought a Custom House UU from Jemmifire and she arrived today, well packed and was shipped out VERY fast. I adore this little dollie....thank you so much!

I recommend Jemmifire to everyone. She's so nice to do business with. :)
    10. Purchased a Fairyland LTF wig from Jemmifire. Great communication! Thank you!