Feedback for Jen-neko :3

Sep 4, 2007

1. Well, you should know what to do here :) Anyone who has done business with me, please post here. Thank you :aheartbea

2. I've sold an Abadon to Jen-Neko. She was so nice to deal with !!! Very very fast payment and very kind !!!! I recommend her for all transactions !!!

Thank you very much Jen :)

3. Great buyer! Did a short lay away, Jen paid on time every time. Very reliable buyer. A+++++
      And let me know when the doll arrived safely which is always appreciated!

*Jen

4. fab buyer, fast payment and communication, thanks! x

5. Jen-neko bought a wig from me. Prompt payment, nice communication. An overall great transaction. I recommend Jen-neko as a lovely person to deal with.

Thank you so much! :daisy

6. Sold a MNF Shiwoo vamp head to jen, and it couldn't ahve gone better! Great communication, and lovely to deal with! ^_^

7. Sold some Zoukeimura spray to Jen:) It was a fast, perfect transaction and I would recommend her as a buyer

8. I sold a MSD set of a white shirt and black pants to Jen-neko. I received the payment very fast and the communication was excellent.

Thanks so much! <3

9. I sold a pair of wigs to Jen-neko, who was a great, communicative buyer :D Thanks, and enjoy! :)

10. I had a GREAT transaction with Jen-neko !
      Prompt payment!! & great communication!!!
      Jen-neko was kind enough to let me know when she got item!
      WONDERFUL buyer!!!!!!
      HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!!!!!!
      it was a real pleasure to deal with Jen-neko, Thanks!!
      *^_^*

11. Jen-neko bought an SD Leeke wig from me. Communication was good and payment prompt. Thank you so much! :)

12. Duh. I can't believe I forgot to leave feedback! Back in March, I bought a Yuu from Jen-neko and she did so much to make sure he had everything he needed, included making him some pants and a carrying bag, she gave him an AWESOME face-up, and even included eyes!! I also bought a wig from her. Highly recommended, and awesomely friendly.

13. I sold a Fairyland Dreaming Moon Vampire head to Jen. She was such a sweetie and wonderful to work with, and she let me know when the head arrived :) Highly recommended!

14. Jen-neko was part of my Fairyland group order/mnf split group. Very pleasant to deal with and fast payment too. Wouldn't hesitate to have Jen-neko again :)

15. Jen-Neko, bought a Mnf Shushu sleeping head from me. She was very lovely to deal with, great communication, fast payment!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone. And would gladly do business with again!
      Thanks!
      Moonkitty

16. I sold a dollmore kid head to Jen. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with, kept in frequent contact and let me know all was well.

Brilliant buyer ^^

17. Just completed a trade with promptness and great communication! Jen-Neko was great to work with! Thanks!

18. Jen Purchased MSC uv cut cans from me :D she's really friendly and I had a very pleasant transition with her ^_^ prompt payment and very nice person to do a business with!
      thank you so much, Jen! ^__^

Kay

19. bought a MSD Blake head from her. exelent comunication A+++

20. Jen-neko bought a MNF neck piece from me, very fast, smooth transaction. Definitely recommend.