1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jen9cutie

Dec 24, 2010

1. I purchased a pair of Pukifee shoes from jen9cutie. It was a great experience! She kept me updated on the status and shipped them promptly! Thanks!!!

2. jen9cutie has commissioned me for taobao service, she's very nice and polite~
      very patience during the wait and payment was smooth~
      thank you very much~

3. Positive Feedback

jen9cutie sold me a Volks YoSD used clothing set. The items were exactly as described. She shipped the package out promptly and I was very impressed with how she does business. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. She was a joy to do business with, I really hope to do business with her again in the future! You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with jen9cutie, she's a very reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

4. I purchase a lait yellow outfit from Jen and she sent the item out fast and safely highly recommend seller!

5. I purchased a dollfactory dalsoo from jen9cutie: a nice and friendly transaction, she showed me pics and let me buy from her a little dress for the little cutie. I've been really happy to have met her, highly recommended! thank you!

6. I purchased a new pukifee from jen9cutie. The bjd was just as described. Some how she managed to send the bjd safe and sound, from Texas on a Saturday, to NH by Monday when I received it. I was impressed ! Thanks

7. I adopted a cute little pukifee Ante from Jen and am so happy with the whole transaction. All communication was friendly and she is a real sweetie. I hope to be able to interact with you again in future Jen.

Thanks heaps.

8. I bought a puki Ruby from Jen and the transaction was wonderful. Highly recommended.

9. I bought a Lati Yellow outfit from jen9cutie and it was a great transaction! She answered PMs and shipped quickly. I would be happy to buy from her again.
      Thanks again! :)

10. Jen9cutie bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

11. Jen bought an Iplehouse Bjuri from me. She's a very nice person and she was great to deal with. Thanks so much, Jen.

12. I bought a pukifee hat from jen. She is so friendly and funny, which made the transaction even more pleasant! She shipped quickly and now my little one is an official seal head! lol
      Thanks jen, I would do business with you anytime!

13. I bought an outfit and pair of shoes from jen9cutie. They arrived super fast and everything was packaged so well. Thank you so much!

14. We bought a pair of shoes from jen9cutie. Great communication, quick shipping, No Worries! Very pleased!

15. I purchased a Felix Small Comfort from jen9cutie!
      She was friendly and very quick with communication. She shipped the doll quickly, and it was packaged very securely! She even included an outfit!~ Fantastic transaction, would certainly do business with her again!
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

16. Completely wonderful! Fast payment and terrific communication! I'd be more than happy to business with jen9cutie again!

17. I bought some LTF sized shoes, a LTF pajama set, and a PukiPuki dress set from jen9cutie. The transaction went great. She had excellent communication, was very kind, and shipped quickly. 100% flawless transaction. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you, Jen! :)

18. jen9cutie bought Realpuki Soso from me. She paid instantly and was great to work with. We had nice and pleasant communication, too. Thank you for buying from me! It was a pleasure to have business with you!

19. I bought a PukiPuki Ante from jen9cutie through a layaway & she was just a doll to work with. She was super friendly & informative with her PMs and she sent the doll out promptly when my last payment posted. I can highly recommend jen9cutie to anyone who would consider purchasing or selling items to her. Thank you Jen for such a wonderful experience! ... and I just love my doll too!

20. I bought a Brownie from jen9cutie. She was great. The shipping was fast, the Brownie was well packed, great communication. I would recommend her and buy from her again.