1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jen9cutie

Dec 24, 2010

1. Jen9cutie joined my LUTS group order. She paid invoices promptly and was speedy and clear with communication! I really couldn't have asked for a better participant. ♥ Thank you for joining my GO and making it a great one! ^^

2. Bought a YoSD Lillie from hen9cutie. Everything was great :) Thank you very much!!

3. :aheartbea A perfect little outfit arrived ! :)!
      [​IMG]I bought a Lati outfit set from jen9cutie, and it arrived perfectly ! She communicated with me and let me know when she posted it out. :) She also checked back in with me to make sure it had arrived, when I couldn't find her in my inbox to let her know sooner !
      I would so happily do business with her again.
      [​IMG] :)

Thanks so much !
      x :cake: HeartShapeSugarCake :cake: x

4. :fangirl: I purchased a Lati white Laches from jen9cutie and she was wonderful to deal with. She kept me posted the whole time and was very concerned that he might have gone astray. He arrived in perfect condition and I can honestly recommend her to anyone who wants a reputable seller (or buyer). Thanks Jen

5. I bought my grail doll Iplehouse BID Byuri from Jen. She was very kind to allow a layaway and an absolute delight to chat with. Byuri arrived as soon as I completed my payments, well packed and in great shape. I would definitely recommend Jen as a seller, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future.

Thanks for letting me adopt Byuri Jen!

6. Bought a Lalatroop hat from Jen--she was fabulous to work with! Thanks again!!!

7. jen9cutie participated in my dollmore GO. She paid her invoices on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

8. I bought a littlefee plate from Jen. It was hands down the best packaged item I've ever received and is in tip top condition.

Jen was an absolute pleasure to deal with during the entire transaction Highly recommended

9. I purchased 2 yosd outfits. This transaction was perfekt, great communication, quickly shipping.
      thanks for all

10. Just purchased a dress from Jen and she's the best!! A pleasure to talk with and a super fast shipper. Thanks Jen for everything :)

11. I purchased a cute birdie romper from Jen and it was such a smooth and pleasant transaction. I highly recommend her. Thank you, Jen:)

12. I've just received a Pipos Ringo head from Jen and it's wonderful! Perfectly packed, fast shipped. Thank you for all Jen!

13. Great seller x2!!
      I bought some YOSD size clothes from Jen and I was so pleased with the transaction I turned right back around and got some Pukifee hats from her almost as soon as my pther package had arrived. Great, friendly communication, fast shipping, and items as described. a+

14. I bought an adorable Yo raincoat and Jen was a perfect seller!

15. I bought a Lati tan doll from jen on layaway. Everything went wonderfully. She even sent me the COA and a box after the fact. Thanks so much!

16. Jen allowed me to adopt a darling little doll and the experience was terrific!!! Great communication, polite, professional, and fast + safe shipping!!!!!! Everything was perfect! Would purchase again from Jen without hestitation!!!!!!!
      ~~~~~~~~~ Thank you so much, Jen! ~~~~~~~~~

17. jen9cutie sold me a few outfits. Communication was fantastic and shipping was very fast. I would love to do business with again.

18. jen9cutie is a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend her. I bought a Minifee from her and she arrived super fast & in great condition.
      Inti

19. I bought an adorable Puki Multihead Ante from jen9cutie. Her communication was great and the doll was well packed and shipped promptly!

I would be happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

20. lovely to deal with. Great communicator and the lati yellow Sp doll was fantastic - also gave me 2 lovely dresses with her. Thanks so much Jen. :D