1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jenkat

Sep 1, 2011

1. If anyone out there who has either bought from me or I have bought from them previously and you would like to leave feedback, please feel free to do so here and I will happily do the same for you! :chocoberry

2. I purchased some shoes, boots and socks from JenKat, the transaction was easy, fast, great communication, packed very well and to top it off I got a gift! Definitely a 5 star seller. Thank you.

3. Bump for more feedback please.
      Some of you are more likely to have traded with me on eBay where I sell under the name lukankajasmum

4. JenKat bought an IoS Lora from me. She payed promptly and had great comunications. It was a pleasure doing business with her. I do recomend JenKat as a buyer.

5. I bought a immortality of soul chaos head from jenkat and the transaction was awesome...she shipped him out super fast.....communication was fast and really friendly...jenkat is the best to do business with and i would certainly buy from her again in the future.
      I rate her an a+++++

6. JenKat bought Soom Obsidius' fantasy legs from me. She was very pleasant to deal with, quick payment and good communication. Would definitely sell to again, thank you so much!

7. Got an Angell Studio Rone from Jenkat – wonderful transaction! She let me put him on layaway, kept great communication, shipped him right out when paid for & wrapped him up sooo well! He’s soooo beautiful! I’d do business w/her again no hesitations :D
      BB
      Teleri

8. I really like to buy from Jenkat... Excellent transactions always and I like her choices~

9. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

10. I bought a Pipos Gift Edition Minuet from Jen:kitty2 She was very kind and patient, replied quickly and cheerfully!
      Highly recommended! :kitty2

11. Jen bought 2 wigs off me, and it was a perfect transaction. She paid promptly, was a very friendly communicator, and was very patient when I had to delay shipping by a few days. Would not hesitate to transact again. Thanks Jen!

12. I bought a doll from Jen. Everything did go well, smoothly and fast! Communication was friendly and doll was really safely packed. Lots of roses from here and thank you!:)

13. Jen sold me her IoS Chaos head~ Everything went really well, smooth and fast. Communication was prompt and always friendly and the head was packed all well and nicely~
      Thank you so much again! c:

14. Jen sold me her Bluefairy May and I really can't speak highly enough about her integrity as a seller. This is my first purchase on the MP and she bent over backwards to guide me through the whole thing...patient, friendly, outstanding service. Thanks Jen.

15. I had joined JenKat's FMD group order. Everything went smoothly, the communication was great!
      She has always kept me updated with any news for the group order. I'd love to recommend her to you all!
      Thank you so much, Jen!! =D

16. I participated in a For My Doll GO that JenKat ran. Communication was excellent and the items were posted out very quickly. JenKat was a perfect host and I would highly recommend her and would happily participate in a GO run by her again!

17. Bought a wonderful mini=book from Jen and it arrived really quickly to Atlanta from AUS. Great quality!

18. I purchased a Pukifee face plate from JenKat. She was fantastic to deal with. The item was shipped immediately and arrived well packaged and safely to me in perfect condition. Communication was outstanding, as JenKat updated me every step of the way. I highly recommend her!
      Thank you!

19. I also purchased a pukifee body from JenKat. The transaction was equally as excellent. Communication was swift and informative, the item arrived very well packaged and in perfect condition. I would purchase from her again anytime!