1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jennil

May 17, 2009

1. Hello! Just setting up a thread for feedback for me. :)

2. jennil bought a mohair wig from me. Her payment and PM replies were fast, and the transaction went really smooth :)
      I would definately do more businesses with her!

3. Jennil bought a pair of eyes from me. Paid promptly and even let me know when they arrived. Would gladly do business with again.

4. I recently sold a wig to Jennil and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment came very quickly and communications were prompt and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Jennil again!

5. Jennil was part of a Angell Studio GO I hosted! Great communication, quick payment, everything you could want in a member of a GO. Would deal with again! Thanks!

6. Jennil was in my recent Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to work with! I received her fast payment and communication was great! She's an awesome person to deal with, thanks for being a part of my GO! :D

7. I purchased two ready-made Regency style dresses for an SD-sized doll that Jenni was selling in the Marketplace. They arrived today and the quality of the sewing is wonderful. She's a great seamstress.

We had great communication and she responded promptly to my PM's and emails.

I would recommend her with confidence!

8. jennil bought a wig from me. Wonderful transaction top to bottom. She paid quickly, was great to deal with, and let me know when it arrived. Highly recommended, thanks!!

9. Jennil was an ideal buyer. Prompt and friendly throughout. Thank you so much!!

10. I bought a bustle era underthings set from Jennil. The clothes were beautifully made and fit well. All the details are a perfect scale for dolls and the hand-embroidery was lovely, bravo Jenni! :D

11. Jennil bought an sd sized flute from me~
      She was very nice, and easy to talk to. She payed quickly and let me know when it arrived!
      I would love to work with her again someday! <3
      Thank you!!

12. Jennil purchased an Iplehouse wig from me. She was very easy to communicate with and super fast with payment. She let me know when the wig had arrived and was a truly fantastic customer. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks for the great transaction! :)

13. I bought a fainting couch from Jennil and everything was great! she was very lovely to talk to and she shipped quickly! Thank you so much for the couch, my dolls love it!!