1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jess

Jul 14, 2006

1. I bought an MSD dress from Jess! She shipped quickly and the dress arrived safe and sound and it was in excellent condition. Thanks again! :)

2. Bought an MSD dress set from Jess and it arrived much faster than I expected! Great to work with! Would buy from again 8)

3. Jess purchased some Unoa items from me. Payment was prompt and she was very polite and pleasant to work with. 100% positive transaction. I would gladly do business with her again, and would highly recommend her to others! Thank you, Jess! :)

4. I bought some Brennil jeans from Jess and the transaction was great. Very nice in all communications and quick shipment. Would definitely do business with again.

5. Just got a lovely MSD jacket from Jess. It came in great quality, we had fantastic communication! Thanks so much!

6. I purchased a YoSD wig from Jess. She responded to messages promptly and was very friendly.:) The wig arrived exactly as pictured, and in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you so much!

7. I just bought two MSD shirts and a pair of shoes from Jess. They're all in wonderful condition and were for an excellent price. I would definitely buy from her again!

8. I purchased a B-line Minifee Ruth from Jess. Jess was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire transaction. All of my questions were answered and Jess worked with me on a layaway. All communication was polite. It arrived very well packaged, and he was as described in the sales thread. Overall a very positive transaction and I'm so glad that Jess worked with me so that I could bring this lovely boy home. I would definitely buy from Jess again.

9. I bought a pair of Unoa hands from Jess, and it was a pleasure doing business with her!
      Communication was prompt and friendly at all times and the package was shipped out quickly. Thanks again!

10. Jess ordered two fur wigs from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

11. I bought some socks and accessory from Jess. Met up in person for pick up. Great communication and smooth transaction. Items packed nicely. Will def not hesitate to do transaction with her again.

12. I purchased 2x pair of Eyeco eyes from Jess. She shipped them to me quickly and I'm super happy with both pair of eyes^^ I highly recommend this seller to others^^

13. I purchased a slim mini dress from Jess. Communication was pleasant and shipping was prompt. I recommend her as a seller. :)
      Thanks.

14. I purchased a MNF Shwoo from Jess. She let me do a short layaway, He was shipped and packed well. Great seller.

15. I purchased a Leeke wig from Jess! She was wonderful to work with and shipped the item quickly and well packaged! Thank you so much! A+++ Seller!

16. Jess commissioned me for a face up on her lovely DC Colin head and she was just wonderful to deal with.

She was extremely collaborative, a super sweetheart to talk to and very helpful in telling me what she was looking for.
      She was also very patient when her parcel was delayed due to the holiday season.

I would highly recommend her to anyone and will more than happy to do business with her anytime!

Thank you dear <3

17. I bought 10mm yellow Enchanted Eyes from Jess. They even updated the shipping for me out of their pocket. Jess was very pleasant to deal with and replied fast. Packaging was A+. Would certainly deal with Jess again.

18. I purchased an MBlueDoll Laaon head from Jess. She was lovely to work with - prompt, pleasant communication and answered all my questions. She shipped the head quickly and provided the tracking info. Thanks so much for the smooth transaction!

19. I bought a couple of Dollshe heads from Jess. They were absolutely wonderful to work with. Communication was great and friendly, the heads were shipped quickly and well packed. I would definitely do business with them again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

20. I bought a Distant Memory Jaeii full doll, Sunho head, and jointed hands from Jess. Jess was so great to work with, very courteous and quick to respond. Everything was packaged very well. I would definitely do business with Jess again.