1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jess82

Feb 11, 2011

1. Please leave your feedback for me :aheartbea
      Thank you!
    2. Jess82 bought a Luts Delf Lu-Wen from me. She is a great communicator (very good English!), makes payment on time, and friendly to deal with. I highly recommend Jess82!
    3. I sold her a wig and she was very communicative and polite, thanks!!! :)
    4. I sold MD SOOM Chalco´s hooves to Jess82
      Great communication, makes payment in time... ALL EXCELLENT!
      Highly recommended. Thanks for everything. ^^
    5. I sold my Soom Chalco to Jess82. She was lovely to work with, despite the shipping scare we had :lol:

Payment was sent quickly and her communication was top notch.

Highly recommended! Thanks :)
    6. I sold my Soom Chalco's Linuus hands to Jess82. She's absolutely wonderful to work with! :aheartbea
      Her communication is quick and she's always polite and friendly, and she paid right when she said she would.
      I definitely recommend her! Thank you~!!
    7. Jessie bought a Heliot from me. Fast payment, great communication. I highly recommend her as a buyer!
    8. Great buyer!! :D

I sold my Soom MD Chalco's skull and horns to her. She paid promptly and kept wonderful communication. A pleasure to do business with!!
    9. Jess82 bought my Sphaler outfit. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Excellent buyer.
    10. I traded my Soom male-body to Jess82's female body.
      The communication was great; friendly and fast. She kept me well-informed, and even send her body before I could send mine, even tho I didn't require it.
      The package arrived fast, and was well packed.
      A truly trust-worthy trade partner. ^^
      Thank you so much.
    11. Jess82 bought my MNM Sephiroth. Quick payment. Great communication. Keeps me updated on the delivery. Happy to have her as my buyer! :)
    12. Jessica was a great buyer! She bought a body for her Uncle Sephiroth from me LOL XD We had a lot of fun in this transaction :) She finished all her payment quickly, has great and fun communication :) And I'm really happy that she can finally finish her Sephiroth!
    13. ++POSITIVE++

Jess82 commissioned me for a hoodie. Jess82 paid quickly, had great communication, and was very friendly! Thanks so much! ^^
    14. Jess82 bought a Soom Cuprit from me. She paid a deposit at first and about a week later the remaining amount. All went perfectly fine. The communication had been friendly and very sweet. I would recommended her to everyone as a buyer. :) Thank you very much.