1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for JessDJ88

Feb 1, 2017

1. Please leave your feedback for me here! :)

2. Recently, Jessdj88 purchased Fairyland, Fairyline NF2014 as a full doll, and everything went great! Very friendly to talk to, and was always prompt on responds, and very fast payment~
      Highly recommend Jessdj88 as a buyer :D
      Thank you for everything~

3. Jessd88 bought a PW FOB Mia de Butterfly and everything went great! Communications were prompt and friendly, she paid quickly, and let me know when she arrived and that she was happy with her. Thanks!

4. I purchased a Minifee New Family head after JessDJ88 contacted me after I posted a want post for it. She was amazing to do business with. She was pleasant and communication was excellent. I would definitely do business with her again and recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much! She even provided gifts. Awesome seller!

#4 Jadedjule, Mar 25, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    5. I purchased a Minifee Spring '17 event head from Jess at the end of june. She send it out very quickly after I paid. Unfortunately the UPSP mail service had some problems and the package took some weeks to arrive here in Germany. We even thought it was lost and Jess did everything to find out what the problem was and how it could be solved. She even called her local post office every day and filled out one of those "I-lost-my-package" formulars ♥ Thank god the head eventually arrived xD But I couldn't have been more happy with Jess and how she behaved in this situation! She was so nice and tried everything to make the best of this confusing situation. The communication was also perfect ♥ Thank you so so much so everything! ♥♥

6. JessDJ88 purchased some eyes from me. She was very nice and had great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

7. Jessdj88 purchased Minifee Ria awake and sleeping heads from me, payment was quick and great communication. I would highly recommend her as a buyer! :)

8. @Jessdj88 bought a Switch Soseo from me and she was wonderful! Paid within minutes and very easy and sweet to deal with. 10/10 I would be absolutely delighted to deal with her again. Thank you for the wonderful transaction! :D

9. I just bought a tan minifee Ria head from Jess. She shipped the head with no delays. Everything came carefully wrapped. Not only she included the COA but I received extras too!

Highly recommend!

10. JessDJ88 purchased my Dollzone Pandora. She paid quickly and was always great with communication throughout the transaction. Would definitely sell to her again~

11. Jessdj88 purchased a head from me. She was great to communicate. Fast payment and kindly let me know when she picked up the package. I was so happy to deal with her. Thank you very much :)

12. Jessdj88 bought a Body from me.
      Great communication, quick replies and fast payment.
      She let me know once the parcel arrived.
      I can highly recommend her as a buyer :)

Thank you <3

13. I purchased a Souldoll NL Boy Body Randor in Normal Skin from Jessdj88 and I could not be more pleased with how the transaction went!
      Communication was fast and very pleasant, answering every question I had and keeping me up to date on when they shipped him to me - providing me with the tracking number once he was shipped.
      Randor was packed very securely, bubble wrapped and faceup perfectly protected. Nothing was damaged in transport. Received everything that he originally came with - hidden peanuts, box, string, eye putty, owners certificate and purchase from second party dealer. Fantastic~ <3

I would highly recommend them if you are looking to sell or buy from! I would definitely buy from again. Thanks again!

14. Jessdj88 bought a couple of Eid male sized shirts from me and the whole transaction was smooth and friendly. Payment made very promptly and I would highly recommend this buyer!
      Thanks again,
      Flynn.

15. @Jessdj88 purchased a twigling kahlo from me. The transaction was ideal in every way start to finish. She was polite and quick in communication, payment was swift, and she let me know as soon as she received her doll. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with her. I absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to do business. Thank you

16. I purchased a DollShe Amanda 26F from Jessdj88 and the whole transaction was wonderful! The communication was friendly and prompt, and the doll was packed well and shipped out fast! I'd definitely recommend her in a heartbeat, thanks a million! c: <3

17. I purchased a Feeple60 Tan Ria from @Jessdj88 she was quick to ship, sent me extras with her and was a complete pleasure all around. Thank you!!

18. I sold @Jessdj88 a Soom Tristan head. Communication was friendly, payment was fast, and I was quickly notified when Tristan arrived. It just doesn't get any better than that! I would not hesitate to do another transaction with @Jessdj88. A pleasure all around!

19. @Jessdj88 bought a Dollzone body from me. Communication was prompt and friendly. Payment was quick as well. Everything went perfect and I'm definitely recommending @Jessdj88 as a buyer :thumbup

20. I adopted a Lost Chronicles blank Shima head in white skin from Jess on 3/29/21!! After I paid, she shipped the head out the next day, on 3/30/21, and the package arrived at my home (after a small delay) a week later on 4/6/21!!

Shima was exceptionally well protected under many layers of bubblewrap, and he even had little packing peanuts to cover his fin-like ears!! He was safe and sound, without a scratch!!

And Jess was very kind to refund part of the shipping, because it was less expensive than she thought!!

Overall a very pleasant transaction, 10/10, would not hesitate to do business with Jess again!!:XD: