1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jessipluto

Jul 27, 2008

1. Another perfect transaction with jessipluto. Thanks again, hon!

2. We can't say enough good things about jessipluto. One of our favorite repeat buyers on DoA and we love doing business with her. Thanks again!

3. Jessipluto purchased a MNF Marcia from me. the whole transaction was smooth and perfect, thanks!

4. jessipluto bought some SD items this time around. We wish all of our transactions were this easy. Quick and delighful every time. Thanks again!

5. Purchased a suit back at the end of May/early June. Jessipluto was friendly, efficient, and wonderful to buy from!

6. Hey just bought and received a nice wig from her! Super fun to talk with, the wig arrived promptly and in perfect condition!

7. Jessipluto bought a doll from me on layaway. She paid promptly, ever month, her communication was great, and I would not hesitate to deal with her again! Thanks and enjoy your new girl!
      Azurielle

8. I purchased a pair of MSD-size jeans from jessipluto. I'm very happy with the quality of the item and with our transaction overall. Thank You very much!

9. Jessipluto commissioned me once more, this time for a faceup on her MNF DES. She could not be more pleasant to work with, and I won't hesitate to deal with her again anytime! Thanks so much! :)

10. Top notch buyer every time. Another big THANK YOU!!

11. I bought from jessipluto a pair of MSD souldoll boots. Communication was great, and boots arrived in perfect condition with fast delivery. I would surely purchase something from her in the future! A+++ Seller! Thank you again!

12. JessiPluto took part in my fifteenth Leekworld group order and was just wonderful to work with. Communication was consistently well kept from her end and payments were sent in swiftly. All the same, she was very understanding when there was a mishap with a wig ordered in my fourteenth Leekeworld pre-order and she had to be refunded. A lovely person to work with and I would definitely do business with her again~

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥​

13. I bought a pair of :aheartbea BEAUTIFUL :aheartbea Everpurple Urethanes from jessipluto. GREAT communication, FAST shipping, SAFE packaging, and the eyes arrived in PERFECT condition! :celebrate :dance :cheer
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :kitty2 :kitty1

Thanks SO much, sweetie! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

14. I've had really bad experiences with trading here on DoA, but my trade with jessipluto has totally changed that over. She's incredibly sweet and friendly to talk to, and communication was super fast! I was never worried about losing in contact with her, and I was updated when shipping was going to be a day late--and jessipluto even included several more items to apologize! I was super surprised about that, and this trade was... it was just really awesome! :D

I would definitely enter into another transaction with her in the future! :)

15. jessipluto is just the BEST!!! Thanks, hon.

16. Bought a gorgeous MSD from her and he got here safe and perfect. She's a cooperative and quick to get things going. Recommend her completely!

17. I just bought a minifee shushu elf head from jessipluto...it is perfect..shipping was fast and i would certainly do business with her again...a+++++

18. I bought a Little Fee outfit from Jessipluto :)

The transaction was very smooth! Good communication and fast shipping.

Thank you very much for everything! ^^

19. jessipluto purchased a dress from me. She was really nice and had excellent communication. Great buyer ^^.

20. I ran a leekworld GO. jessiepluto was in it. Very nice to deal with. Paid quickly, and responded quickly to messages. Thanks for participating!