1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jessipluto

Jul 27, 2008

1. JessiPluto was a participant in my eighteenth Leekeworld group order and from start to finish, everything went through nice and easy. Communication from their end was well kept and payments were sent in a timely fashion. Yet another lovely transaction to report~

Thank you for your participation in this group order.
      I do hope that your experience was nothing short of a pleasant one.
      .::♥::.​

2. I bought a pair of Volks eyes from this member. The item was packed well and arrived promptly. Lovely person to deal with :)
      Thanks!

3. JessiPluto purchased a pair of Iplehouse JID jeans from me. She paid very quickly, and it was a wonderful first transaction for me!

4. jessipluto bought some urethane eyes from me. Fantastic transaction! Everything went perfectly. Hoping to do business with her again! :chocoberry

5. I bought some gorgeous Enchanted doll eyes from jessipluto. The transaction was easy and perfect. packing was well done. I would be happy to buy form her again! Thanks from me and Breccia!

6. JessiPluto recently participated in the first part of my 18th Leekeworld pre-order run as well as my 20th Leekeworld group order and on both accounts, was as amazing to do business with as always! Communication is always well kept and payments are always swift, making them the perfect participant to do business with. :D It goes without saying that I would do business with them again in the future, happily, and I cannot recommend them enough~

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥
      [♥]​

7. I bought to jessupluto a set of Dollheart clothes. She responded very quickly to my post and made ​​very fast shipping too. A highly recommended seller!!

8. Another perfect transaction with jessipluto. Thanks again!

9. Bought a Angell-Studio Lucifer. He was as beautiful as pictured and she had wonderful communications! Thanks again for the wonderful transaction!

10. jessipluto joined my ED eyes GO and everything went perfectly smooth. Thank you very much for a pleasant transaction!

11. Always a pleasure, jessipluto. Thanks again!

12. I purchased a MNF Chiwoo from Jessipluto, and it was an enjoyable transaction. She was great about communications, packaging and shipping, and the little guy is wonderful--exactly as she described him. I'd happily work with her again. Thanks so much! :)

13. jessipluto bought a shirt this time around. Transactions are always flawless and we love dealing with her. Thanks again!

14. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      5 stars! I was in an Iplehouse split with JessiPluto. Everything went perfectly and I was extremely impressed with how quickly she sent out my half of the items to me after receiving them from Iplehouse. Communication and updates were also excellent. Awesome MP member!!

15. I bought an outfit from jessipluto, and it was shipped past, communication was great, and everything was swell! Thanks so much!

16. i purchased a dollga wig from jessipluto. communication was short and sweet, no problems with the transaction. thanks

17. Bought jessipluto's Dollheart Tea Melody. Outfit was complete as shown and was well cared for. Shipped properly and my girls love it. My DT Elfbody Seola can wear the long sleeved white dress and purple skirt. While one of my Dollstown 13 yr girls can wear the floral parts with another skirt under for less sheerness. VVery happy with deal and service.

18. jessipluto bought a LTF dress from our last update. She's an exceptional buyer here on DoA and we highly recommend her. Thanks again!

19. Another commission for jessipluto, for a faceup on her MNF Juri. As before, everything went perfectly. Thanks again to a great customer! :)

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK:

I purchased some green, Enchanted Doll, 14mm eyes from jessipluto.
      Good communication, fast shipping, and very lovely product Thank you!