1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jester

Feb 19, 2009

1. If you've bought or sold me something, please leave me feedback! Thank you ~ :aheartbea

2. I (and my company) made a website for Jester. She paid quickly when the site was done, and provided me with a solid foundation for how she wanted the site to look. And a fun person to chat with, too. :)
      Recommended buyer! (and also, her art is awesome)

3. Well, Jester accepted one of my 'freebies' and has been sweet to deal with and paid the postage promptly. I have posted it to her and very much hope she will like it (them)!

Big thankees! :)

4. I bought a wig from Jester, and she mailed it very quickly. I got it in a few days from Canada to North Carolina! She was great to work with, too.

5. Jester bought a pair of eyes from me and was a perfect buyer, paid promptly, too. Thanks so much!

6. I brought a cloak/pants set from Jester and it arrived so quickly to the UK. Jester even included a little gift chain that matches the outfit perfectly. Thanks so much :D

7. Jester sold a darling SD boy to me, and sent him instantly. He arrived in just a few days from Canada (to USA), and she sent a couple of wonderful extras with him. Jester is a delight to buy from, and great fun for visiting, too! Thanks so much!

8. i bought a leek wig off jester, she was great to deal with and held it untill i needed. she shipped fast and i recieved very quickly! great to deal with!
      thank you jester ^_^

9. I recently commissioned jester to make a cloak for my DZ BB -- and she did a great job and also made a really great hat and skirt. My Iggy has never looked so aristocratic!!! Thanks -- and good luck with the MP shop.

10. I've got a cloak and vest commissioned from Jester - great job! Really neatly done, with smooth communication and fast shipping. And I even got a free pendant. <3 Thank you and I'll definitly consider you for cloaks for my future dolls.

11. I bought Jester a wig. The item was sent and arrived quickly to France! The item was in a very good condition and beautiful !

I'm really happy, thanks for all.

12. I just did a clothing for boots trade with Jester and everything went very well. Fast shipment, beautiful boots and very pleasant Pms. Thanks so much!

13. I commissioned a large cape from Jester. She finished it quickly, kept me posted of every step, and the workmanship is excellent. I am proud to display it.

14. I commissioned a full outfit from Jester for my Souldoll Amy. (Cloak, pants, shirt, vest.) She worked with me during the entire process ensuring that I got what I really wanted. She has excellent seamstress skills and I will be back for more. Thanks!! :):aheartbea

15. Jester did a lovely watercolor commission for me. The turnaround time was incredibly short, and I am so pleased with the image!

16. I commissioned a cloak from Jester. It came uber quickly and the quality is amazing! Also has very good communication, making sure you get exactly what you want. Would definitely recommend. ^_^

17. Jester bought a wig from me and it was great. Good communication. Fast payment.

18. I bought a cloak from Jester and it's completely amazing!! I'm so excited to have it. The cloak itself is very well made and the transaction was very smooth. :D Thanks for everything!

19. Sold a NS sleeping Sugar faceplate to Jester. Very friendly, paid quickly and was a joy to sell to. Would definitely sell (or buy) from again! :)

20. I ordered a vest and pants set from Jester, and she was very sweet to deal with. Communication was quick and frequent, and I knew what stage she was at for every step of the order. <3