1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jeyando

Jul 17, 2010

1. (Couldn't find a feedback thread for you, so I started a new one...)

I sold a head to jeyando, she paid quickly, and let me know after three weeks that the head still had not arrived. I put in a complaint with the post office to start an investigation, and soon after the tracking started working. I just got word that the head has arrived in good condition, so all is well. No worries and I would happily trade with jeyando again.

2. jeyando bought a dot body from me, and it was a very pleasant transaction. she is very quick to answer pm's, quick to pay, and let me know when the body arrived.

thank you for being so awesome! <3

3. Jeyand sold me a head, payment had to be by Western Union as she couldn't accept paypal being in Russia. Great great seller, sent out super fast even though she was ill, and the head was packed well. Thankyou!

4. I sold a head to jeyando. It was a perfect transaction she was the perfect buyer. =) Please enjoy your boy. Thank you very much.

5. She bought my B&G Aurora and was the perfect buyer. Payment was fast and communication great. I'd recoomend her to anyone.

6. Perfect transaction with Jeyando who sold me her Wally. She provided me pictures on demand.
      We had some worries during the transaction (due to paypal, then western union and lazy ems) and jeyando kindly responded to all my questions and concern. She was very understanding and communicative.
      The head was perfectly packed and in mint condition, as described.
      I highly recommend her. Thank you again !

7. Jeyando bought an SSDF body from me, it was a perfect transaction. Great communication and prompt payment, and she also let me know when she received the parcel.
      Highly recommended, thank you so much!

8. Jeyando bought Nephelin head and hand from me. Everything was perfect, thanks!!!

9. I sold a Souldoll Zenith body to jeyando on layaway. She was a delight to deal with, very polite and kept in touch. She let me know when the body arrived which was very reassuring.

A big thank you and highly recommended!

10. jeyando bought a Dollshe pure body from me, and was pleasant to deal with throughout. Payment was prompt, and communication was friendly and fast. I would happily deal with her again, and would be happy to recommend her to others. Thanks again!

11. Jeyando bought a Luts Senior Delf Female Body type 1 from me and a great to deal with! Communication was excellent and she paid promptly. Although, the post took their sweet time the body did arrive finally and in one piece. ^^ Thank you again~

12. Jeyando bought a head Elfdoll,
      although the position was dire, we keep in touch all the time until the arrival of the head.(4months)
      Thank you for the confidence it has
      Quick payment,
      great communication and very nice.
      I recommend +1

13. Jeyando has been an absolutely wonderful buyer! She purchased a resinsoul body from me in February, but after a mix-up at the post office it was despatched with standard instead of express postage. She was incredibly patient and understanding of the issue, keeping in contact with me at all times as we tried to get to the bottom of the issue. I couldn't have wished for a better buyer in such a terrible circumstance, thank you for being so great to deal with!