1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Jingko

Apr 14, 2009

1. here's my feedback thread. hope to hear from people!! :chocoberry

2. jingko commissioned two outfits from me ^^ She was awesome to work with, good at communicating what she wanted and paid promptly! I definitely recommend her to everyone else. She let me know they arrived safe and sound, too!
      Thanks for the commission work! I appreciate it! <3

3. I bought a DOD Male doll from Jingko and it arrived super fast and it is beyond beautiful. It also arrived with a gorgeous Yukata set that Jingko should open a store for! Very highly recommended!

4. Purchased a doll from me. No hassle, great communication. A+ all around!

5. I sold angelheim body with hooves to Jingko and she was wonderful to work with. I'd love to do business with her again! <3

6. bought DZ mo 3 from me,and she was so lovely. <3 Paid fast and was nice person to talk to. Lucky Mo <3

7. I bought an msd from Jingko. She was very nice and shipped the doll the same day I paid. Happy to do business with her :)

8. :sumomo:Positive!

I bought a Dollzone Mo from Jingko. Communication was great, the doll was shipped the very next day, and a few awesome extras were included. Could not be happier with this transaction and would absolutely recommend jingko as a seller.

9. I purchased a Dollzone MO from Jingko the doll shipped the very next day and communication was excellent. My doll arrived safe and secure with a few extra items that were greatly appreciated. I would most definitely buy from Jingko again.