1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jinjur

Jul 28, 2007

1. Thank so much,
      Please leave feedback here.
      jinjur

2. jinjur bought 2 pairs of shoes from me, paid fast and she's such a really nice and sweet person to deal with!

Thanks so much <3

3. jinjur participated in my lust group order. she had quick payments and was friendly to deal with ^_^

4. Jinjur participated in my group order. Communicated well and paid on time. Great to work with.

5. Jinjur was in my Luts group order. It was a perfect transaction throughout! Thank you!

6. Jinjur bought a MNF Elf Shushu Vampire head from me. ^_^ She was wonderful to deal with; fast payment and friendly PMs! Thank you so much!

7. jinjur bought a Elfdoll Alice Cherry Blossom from me. I highly recommend her. She paid super fast, had great communication and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much for a great transaction :-)

8. I bought a couple of pairs of eyes from jinjur. She found my shot-in-the-dark WTB thread, and sent me pictures of the exact eyes I was looking for! She also offered another similar pair of eyes, which I was also interested in. She was fast with communication, and very friendly. She also shipped fast, and packaged the eyes EXTREMELY well. Inside a tin with a foam insert, wrapped in bubble wrap, inside a padded mailer! The eyes are in perfect shape.

Thank you, jinjur! :fangirl:

9. jinjur bought eyes from me and paid promptly. Thank you!