1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jirachi

Apr 12, 2009

1. Jirachi bought an SD chess set from me! It was a fun and perfect transaction! Thank you!!

2. Jirachi bought a tiny carriage quilt from me. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Thank you!^^

3. Jirachi bought artetje brushes from me- payment was very fast and she kindly let me know when it arrived :D Thank you again!!

4. I was in Jirachi's BlueFairy GO. The updates were wonderful, and everything seemed to have been sorted and shipped out very quickly. My girls love their new boots, and we want to say: Thanks You! :daisy:aheartbea

[​IMG]

5. I was part of Jirachi's Blue Fairy GO. Everything went smoothly and we had a tiny hiccup, and we worked through it with out a problem. Great communication! Would deal with again.

6. Purchased some jewelry for my tinies from her. Very cute, well made, and sizing perfect for tinies in the 16cm range. Delivery arrived fast too. Thank you so much :D

7. I participated in Jirachi's BlueFairy GO. It was very slow paced, but she kept us all well informed about the status of our order and I could not ask for better communication. My items were packaged well and arrived to me promptly. Thank you : )

8. Jirachi bought a YoSD T-shirt from me and we had a great transaction^^. Thank you.

9. Jirachi purchased a PIPOS grey skin Baha from me.

She is a great friendly buyer with prompt communication and fast payment. She is also helpful and patient about explaining the one of the payment method that I was not familiar with.

I had a smooth and great transaction with her. Thank you.

10. Jirachi sold me a set of Pipos cat ears/tail. She shipped super fast, was pleasant to talk with and very kind. A great seller!! Thank you so much! I hope we can work together again soon!!

DMM :kitty2

11. I bought a Unoa FP from Jirachi for a respectable price. I politely inquired if she would be flexible on her advertised layaway terms, and she agreed to my offer. She was appreciative of the process and sent the Lusis a lot faster than I expected. She was very personal and aimed to make sure I was happy with the transaction.

I would recommend her as a seller.

12. Hi

Jirachi bought a pair of Dollflower 16mm A Garnet eyes from me. She was so sweet throughout our communication. She paid accordingly to the payment plan we worked out together. She's an excellent buyer! I definitely recommend her to all those out there. :D

- Lum Out -

13. Bought a large bust for my unoa of her. Veyr friendlly and packaged the item well :) Would be happy to buy from again

14. I just had the wonderful experience of adopting a Unoa Chibi Ronron from Jirachi. Not only did my Chibi arrive in lightening fast time, she's absolutely adorable. She's even more wonderful than I imagined she would be! And she's in perfect condition too!

Jirachi was a real "doll" to work with. It seems like I asked her a hundred questions and she was so sweet and patient to answer each and every one of them in great detail. I learned so much from her.

I simply can't say enough wonderful things about Jirachi. She's first class, honest and completely wonderful to work with!

15. Jirachi bought a Volks outfit that I was selling. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt and she let me know when the items arrived.

Thanks a lot ! :D

16. Jirachi sell me an Unoa Lusis faceplate which make up was made by Orange Honey, she was such a kind person, she let me pay it by layaway and she let me choose the shipping options. She even devalue the price of the package because here in Spain the custom office can retain it >_<

She gave me the whole info about Unoas and resin matches and once the faceplate arrived at home I found out that it come with EXTRAS!! Some beautiful clothes and Glastic Realistic Eyes from Alchemich Labo too *_* and she didn't tell me, it was such a surprise *¬* now I want have my doll blinded! And she even wrote me an adorable letter to me.

I'm 100% satisfy, she's the perfect seller, I wish the whole shops I buy in where like her, VERY RECOMMENDED!!

POSSITIVE FEEDBACK >W<

17. I've purchased a Pipos Po7 Sera from Jirachi and it was really a wonderful transaction ! The little doll is perfect and even better than new thanks to Jirachi's additions, with super-quick sending with great packaging, very friendly communication. Thanks so much for all !!

18. Jirachi purchased a pair of dollflower eyes from me. It was a great transaction and I couldn't be happier. Jirachi provided promptly payment and great communication. Thank you very much for everything ^_^

19. Jirachi participated in a GO I ran for Leekeworld. Paid very quickly, and responded to pms quickly. Definetly recommended!

20. I purchased some eyes from this seller. They are awesome...and arrived very fast :) Thanks so much once again :)