1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jirachi

Apr 12, 2009

1. I adopted Jirachi's Pipos Baha. She was wonderful to work with and allowed me to do a layaway. Her shipping was super fast and the doll was packaged very safely with lots of bubble wrap. She even included a little cardigen for the little kitty to wear :3

Overall, a lovely transaction <3

2. Purchase a hat from Jirachi god communication and hat was carefully pack my girls loved it thank you ^^

3. Jirachi is a super pleasant and patient buyer! Due to my personal reason, I couldn't immediately give her my final willingness to sell a doll. Jirachi gave me ample time to decide. Also, the layaway was paid so fast I was quite surprised. Overall, the transaction was flawless and delightful. I will be more than happy to do another transaction with Jirachi!

4. I biught some "GOREGOUSE" brownish beige 16mm eyes from Jirachi! They arrived lightning quick, & they are even prettier than the Picture! Than ks so much!:D

5. Purchase a Volks MSD underwear set from Jirachi good communication as usual and fast shipping. I love the set too thank you so much.

6. Perfect transaction! I purchased a beautiful Volks SDC outfit from Jirachi. She was a real pleasure to do business with and I would not hesitate to do so again! Thank you!

7. Jirachi sold me a pair of MSD hands. I think she's the fastest shipper I have ever dealt with. Not only that the box was super-well packed!

8. Jirachi and I just did a trade of Dollflower eyes--it was a terrific experience, super-fast and friendly, and I'm thrilled with the beautiful Amethyst eyes that I got for my end of the trade. It would be a pleasure to do business with Jirachi again! :)

9. Another perfect transaction! I purchased a pair of MSD boots from Jirachi. She provided wonderful communication and quick shipping! Thank you so much!

10. Jirachi participated in my twenty-second Leekeworld group order and purchased a pair of eyelashes from me and on both accounts was just a joy to deal with!! :D Communication was wonderfully kept up from their end and payments were sent in a swift and painless fashion, making for a pleasantly smooth transaction from initiation to completion. Dealing with them is so remarkably easy and I can say with ease that I would be open to doing so again in the future~ Recommended highly with ease!! &#9829;

[ &#9829; &#9830; &#9827; &#9824; ]
      &#9786;][ T h a n k i e s!! ][&#9786;
      [ &#9829; &#9830; &#9827; &#9824; ]

11. [​IMG]

~*~ Jirachi ~*~

She has participated in my 2nd Dollmore G.O. I couldn't have asked for a better G.O. team member. She was prompt, friendly and a joy to have a transaction with. It's because of people like her that group orders are so much fun and not a burden.

I would highly recommend her to any G.O. leader!

Thank you so much again for joining us in this crazy group order!

:cheer :dance :cheer

Over and out!

~*~ DECY ~*~

12. I bought an SD10 body from Jirachi. It came to me in record time and packed so neatly. She kept me updated on everything when she shipped it.
      Fantastic transaction overall~!

Thank you!

13. Jirachi bought a SD10 body from me. She paid very responsible through a small layaway. The communication was always consitient. I highly recommend transactions with her ^^

14. I bought a Lieselotte wig from Jirachi, she is a nice seller! Very good communication and so fast replying the messages and shipping, I highly recommend her.^^
      Thank you a lot! :)

15. jirachi brought few yosd outfit from me,fast payment,perfect transaction! aaaaa++++++

16. i bought a swd nana from jirachi and also a part trade for her doll,the whole transaction went very well,nana was sent quickly and was wrapped very well,also she was in great condition,a perfect transaction,i would reccommend her anytime,i am very thankful for my new nana and will cherish her alot

17. I bought some clothes and is very serious and with nice communication. And great prices, too ^_^

18. Jirachi bought some MSD hands from me and it was a super transaction! She was friendly to deal with. and let me know when they arrived ^^
      Thank you~!

19. I bought two accessories from Jirachi's thread. I enjoyed working with her. She was very prompt with PMs and notifying me of a shipping issue. Plus, her items have such great craftsmanship. > __--- I recommend her to anyone.

20. I bought a MSD dress from Jirachi. It was a great transaction, Jirachi was very nice and send the dress very fast. I highly recommend her :D