1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for JIuca

Oct 15, 2010

1. Feedback for JIuca

Please leave feedback for me if I've bought anything from you... or sold anything to you! :)

2. Positive Transaction!

JIuca bought soom parts from me. Everything went smoothly, communication was prompt and friendly and payment was quick and on time. :) Thank you for a great transaction!

3. JIuca bought a SOOM Alk from me. She paid really promptly and kindly let me know when she received the doll. Everything went smoothly and I'm very happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

4. Positive

I bought Angell Studio Ash head from JIuca. She is a very sweet and trustworthy seller! She kept me updated on the status throughout the transaction and packaged everything very securely to arrive safely. Thank you so much, I am very pleased with our transaction!

:)

5. 100% Positive

JIuca sold her Crobi Ho bin to me. She was very patient with my layaway and was really easy to work with. Nice communication, doll was packed very nicely and secure. Would love to do business again in the future ^^

6. JIuca purchased a Unoa Sist FP from me. Payment was sent promptly. Everything went well and she was lovely to work with!