Feedback for JL_Anderson

Jul 2, 2007

1. I didn't see a thread for her so I thought i'd make one :)

I bought an msd hoodie from JL_Anderson and it arrived at the speed of light and in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :D

2. I just purchased my NaNuRi07 head from this user. Wonderful speed and extremly nice! Wonderful packaging, too, no worries at all about my boy's delicate ears. <3

3. I bought my first doll from her - a Leeke Happy!

Her communication was excellent,a pleasure to talk to! :D Item was shipped promptly,and items were packed very well too.She even gave me freebies to help maintain my doll! :D

4. Bought a Blauefairy Xiao through her. Communication was great, and doll was shipped quickly and packaged wonderfully!

Thank you so much; am very happy with the transaction ^^!

5. Traded dolls with JL_Anderson and couldn't be happier. Communication was great, my doll was shipped safely and swiftly and he rocks hard. ;) Thank you so much!

6. I bought an MSD Shoyo from JL_Anderson and the entire process was fabulous! She was well packed in both her original box and in the shipping box.

Would definately buy from again!

~Ari

7. I bought a Doll Factory PoPo from JL_Anderson. I couldnt be happier! She shipped fast and it got here in perfect condition. I would do buisness with her again! Thanks again :) :goldstar

8. I bought an elfdoll head from JL_Anderson. Perfect transaction, great item, and fast ship! thanks

9. I bought a special Elfdoll dress from JL_Andersen and she was a darl to deal with. Friendly, helpful and the dress arrived in perfect condition. Thanks a lot!

10. I bought a doll head from JL_Anderson and it was a pure pleasure :)

The head is in 100% perfect condition, was send upper fast and was packed with lots of care!

Thank you :bcupcake

11. I bought a Monique Paris wig from JL_Anderson Reply to Thread. It arrived quickly, neatly packaged and in wonderful condition. I would buy again from this seller anytime ^__^ Thank you!