1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for JLostein

Sep 27, 2010

1. This thread is for any and all feedback sellers and buyers would like to leave me! :) All posts are very much appreciated and I'd be more than happy to leave you feedback too! :D

2. Jamie bought a Bygg's unicorn head from me, was very nice and we had a great transaction! Thanks so much!! Becky

3. JLostein bought a little yosd dress set from me and she is perfect! Sorry again for the little broken flower on the dress.... :(

4. Positive: JLostein participated in my SOOM split. Payments came on time. Communication was prompt, clear, and polite. Thank you!

5. Sold some items to JLostein,Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

6. JLostein bought a pair of eyes from me. The transaction went very smoothly even though USPS took forever to deliver them! >_< Would definitely do business with her again!

7. JLostein adopted a Stuart Townsend MNM from me. She paid promptly, and made arrangements to have him sent to the make-up artist directly from me. She was very well organized, and I was able to confirm the arrangements with the make-up artist. Everything went smoothly, the make-up artist shipped him to her upon his make-up completion. I would gladly deal with JLostein again!~

8. JLostein bought some MSD clothing from me. She paid super quickly, and was friendly in all her communication. I would gladly deal with her again, and would highly recommend others to. Thanks!

9. JLostein bought some MSD clothes from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction!!! A very friendly buyer, the payment came in fast. It was a perfect transaction with great communications! Highly recommended :D

10. sold a pair of eyes to JLostein.
      communication was good, payment was prompt, and she let me know when they arrived safely.
      I would be happy to do business with her again.

11. JLostien bought a Migma head from me on layaway. Her communication was awesome and she paid off the layaway earlier! She was also sweet enough to let me know when it arrived. I would definitely work with her again :).
      Thank you!!!

12. JLostein purchased my DZ Gugu ^__^
      it has been a lovely and friendly transaction, perfect in communication and payments.
      I recommend her as a buyer, thank you so much for having given Gugu a new loving home!

13. JLostein and her split partner bought my LW Wien/Lati hybrid on layaway. Communication was superb and very well organized. We were in touch with each other throughout the entire process. Payments were quick and timely. I was notified once the doll arrived safely. I am very happy with this transaction and I hope to work with her again!

A+ Thank you SOOO much! :D

14. I participated in a Glorydoll split with Jlostein. We had no idea whatsoever that when we started working together, the company would fumble our order - and the orders of so many others! - and prolong this transaction for MONTHS. To no fault of either of us, I must say, and I'm even happier to say that because of this transaction, I've made a golden friend out of a one hundred percent EXCELLENT split partner.

The communication was best. There were times that Jlostein couldn't pay her part of the layaway on time, but she ALWAYS let me know far in advance and we worked to satisfactory resolutions each and every time. She's thoughtful, an excellent and heartfelt person, and just as patient when My Internet no longer worked last month, making my own communication slow.

I will NEVER deal with Glorydoll again, but would be more than pleased and HONOURED to work with Jlostein once more. Thank you do much for working with me! Enjoy your zombie skinned Louis/Lucy!

A+ feedback!

15. I bought a Leeke Wein head from JLostein - she was a pleasure to do business with, always friendly - just lovely to deal with. I would definately recommend her - A+ feedback from me too :sweat

16. jlostein adopted Byuri from me.
      Good communication.
      It was a pleasure.
      THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

17. JLostein bought a head from on layby. All payments were propmpt and exact. A pleasure to deal with!

18. JLostein bought a napidoll head from me everything was perfect thanks!:)

19. I bought a SOOM Migma head from JLostein and everything went perfectly! The communication was great, seller was friendly and the item was shipped fast and arrived safely packed.
      Thank you again!

20. JLostein commissioned me to paint her Glorydoll Lucy ^^ She was absolutely amazing as a client, and I would be happy to welcome her back any time at all. She is prompt , clear, and friendly in all communications, and was patient with me when there were setbacks due to MSC not setting properly. She is a wonderful and gracious creature ^^ I am honored to have been able to paint her doll.

Thank you always,
      Laelen