1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jme

Jan 12, 2007

1. Jme bought a SWD Lucas from me.
      She's friendly, paid quickly.
      Good buyer. :)

2. Jamie bought a pair of purple eyes from me.
      Her payment was prompt.
      Thank you very much. :XD:

3. Jamie bought a doll from me. She paid quickly and was extremely pleasant to deal with. She informed me as soon as the doll arrived as well :]

4. Jamie is super nice! She did an amazing job with my face up and I couldnt be happier that it turned out so wonderfully! Everything is so perfect! She packed my girl great and shipping was super fast coming home! Not only that, but Jamie did excellent with her face up time! Not LONG at ALL! <3 Truly it was a great experience and Im so glad that I decided to go with her as a commissioner! *happydance

[​IMG]
      Once again, Thanks so much for everything!
      ~PakouChan

5. Jme did a perfect job on making the face-ups for my twins! She gave me back my happiness in having them and I'm simply happy with the style and the colors ^^ The service was great, she was quick at making the face-ups and sending them back, they got back and forth without any problems (Beside the Danish customs authorities demanding customs duty on the heads)

Overall, I'm happy with the great service and great communication!

6. Jme has done a face-up service for my Lati Yellow Lumi.
      It looks awesome and she is very easy to communicate to and the shipping was also very fast (and item was very well packed).

7. Jme has done a lovely faceup for my Sweet Dream Syo , awesome customizer, great communication and prompt shipping , Thank you sooo much : D

[​IMG]

8. (not the best lighting : P )

9. I bought a pair of MSD pants from Jme - excellent communication and very fast shipping! It was all-around awesome, and I'd definitely buy again.

10. I bought MSD jeans and boots from Jme, and the whole transaction was lovely <3

The items arrived fast and were packed really well x33 Thank you so much!

It was a pleasure to do business with Jme, and I would defiitely do so again!

11. Jme Did an amazing Job on My Unoa twins faceup , the communication was Perfect, and she is a Pleasure to work with and I just love my twins.
      [​IMG]

12. Super seller, received in 6 days, the dress is gorgerous, Thanks!

13. Jme did a lovely job on my Piccolo and he turned out exactly the way I wanted. Communication with her was excellent, Piccolo was finished very fast and very well packed when shipped back. Thank you so much!

14. Jaime did a face-up for me, and it turned out wonderfully!
      I highly recommend her as an artist. Thanks, Jaime!!!
      [​IMG]

15. I commissioned Jaime to paint my Wintery head and she did an amazing job. Excellent communication, excellent work, and an all around pleasure to commission. I would definitely have her paint more dolls for me in the future.

16. I commissioned Jme to paint my Soom IO he is gorgeous and Jme is super to work with. I would have no worries doing any sort of transaction with her.

Thanks again and apologies for forgetting to tell you he was here.

17. I just received my boys head back from a commission and I am extremely happy! He turned out gorgeous! Jme is a wonderful artist, easy to talk with and she shipped him back super fast.
      I will definatley be commissioning her again! Thank you so much!

18. Jamie did a face up for my BC Pepe. My Pepe came home looking so so beautiful. Jamie really did such a fabulous job - she is a great artist!! Great communication and overall a really positive experience. Thank you Jamie - I'll be back!

19. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gorgeous face-up you did on my Tony! He looks fabulous! Jme has a quick turn-around time and is awesome to deal with!
      Highly recommended! :D :D

20. Jamie painted my Shushu for me and she did a faaaaaabulous job. Great communication, prompt turnaround, and truly lovely work. She is a very sweet person and I highly recommend her work <3 I will definitely come back next time I need a face up!