1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jo1961

Jun 1, 2011

1. I bought a Mirodoll body from jo1961 for a great price and everything went perfectly! She even offered to hold the body for a day while I checked something. I paid in the evening and she shipped the next morning, resulting in the doll arriving on my doorstep within three days of payment; I even got a tracking number. Plus, since I mentioned I'm still something of of a newbie, she made it a point to tell me Mirodolls are considerably smaller than a lot of other MSD dolls, in case that might be a problem.

Would buy from again! :aheartbea

2. I purchased a Mirodoll body from Jo1961 and the transaction went perfectly!! She shipped the body in record time and communication was outstanding!

3. Jo1961 is so wonderful to buy from--everything is neat and tidy and perfect and delightful, and she is so fun! I know I will buy from her again sometime in the future; she has good taste in dolls. Thank you again! :aheartbea

4. Jo bought some EID girl pieces from me, she paid quickly and we had a great transaction! Thanks!

5. jo1961 bought some steam punk wings from me. She was quick to pay and very kind in all her messages. She even sent me a wonderful photo of her doll in them ^_^ I had a very pleasant transaction with jo1961 and would be very happy to do business with her again.

6. jo1961 bought from me dress for her doll ^^ Communication was great and she paid very fastly! Thank You so much and welcome again!

7. I purchased a 5StarDoll Amy +fullset dress from jo1961.

I just gotta say, she is a GREAT seller. Doll came as expected and very securely wrapped.

A VERY HONEST AND HONORABLE SELLER! WOULD LOVE TO DO BUSINESS AGAIN!!! This is how sales of dolls should go!

8. Purchased a Sugarable Hellena from Jo. Very nice, very responsive, and Hellena was shipped quickly and packed securely. Thank you!

9. I bought a beautiful Dollmore Grammy from jo1961. She was very helpful with good communication. She sent Grammy quickly and packaged her very well. Great transaction.

10. I bought a Dollzone Choco to Jo. It was a perfect transaction! She's so friendly & kind ♥ The shipping was very fast. PERFECT!!!
      Thank you so much!

11. jo1961 bought my Dollshe Bernard head with both face plates. She paid fast and was a delight to work with. Very happy with transaction.

12. I made Dollshe bodies trade with jo1961.
      The communication was great. We discussed everything very fast and full.
      Unfortunately we had the disturbing trouble during shipping. jo1961 parcel was lost for tracking for a few days. jo1961 was very active and helpful during this days. She made calls in every post station on the route between us. She kept me informed in all her findings.
      jo1961 is very responsible person. She really help me during this days. It's a great pleasure to have a deal with jo1961. Many thanks and best wishes, Jo.

13. I just got in some jointed hands from jo1961 and I have to say she is one of my very favorite people to buy from--kind, conscientious and quick! I love doing business with her so much!

14. I am leaving FLAKE feedback for Jo1961. Jo1961 agreed to sell me their Mirodoll body and we had worked out a payment plan. They informed me that they had another person interested and I told them that I would pay the deposit as soon as I got paid. This was agreed too as well. Then before the deposit could be made, Joe1961 turned around and sold the body to another seller. I am pretty disappointed.

15. Jo1961 sold me a very nice Mirodoll body. The price was great, communication excellent, and she shipped the doll right after receiving payment from me. I would never hesitate to do business with this lovely seller.

16. RE:
      I apologize to you Aztrid if I was unclear that I needed the $25.00 deposit then not tomorrow. Yes, I did have others interested in the $75.00 Miro body and had arranged a long layaway with you but became uncomfortable when you did not put that deposit down and after reading your latest feedback. I try very hard to work with people but I do have a right as a seller to move on if a deposit is not made.

17. Bought Dollstown Soi head from jo1961, she was really nice and helped me a lot since it was my first buy here on DOA. Thank you, couldn't wish for better :3

18. I purchased a Hyde minimee from her. It came quick. It was cutely 'wrapped'. :) A+ Transaction. Will work with again.

19. I bought a Supia Hamin head from Jo1961. Once again, a great transaction! She stayed in touch, shipped very fast, and the head was securely and creatively packaged. ;) Jo is a consistently excellent seller.

20. I bought a Supia body from Jo and it was a super transaction in every way!! Super friendly emails and updates, great packing and fast shipping! Couldn't be better! I'd happily do business with her anytime!