1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jo1961

Jun 1, 2011

1. I just recieved a vintage Angel of Dream body that I purchased from Jo1961. First thing I want to mention, communication was very swift and very clear. I knew what was what from the start to finish. The body was shipped at the speed of sound, arrived well burried in bubble wrap, and was in exactly the condition described in the listing. I am very, very, pleased with the whole transaction.
      I would, most certainly, buy from her again.

2. I purchased a Magical Angel body from Jo and she was very pleasant and friendly! She shipped the very next day and was kind enough to reply very promptly. The body was wrapped snugly and arrived without a scratch! Thank you :D

3. Another excellent transaction with Jo1961. I purchased a Granado body from her. She shipped it in less than 24 hours, very well packed. Communication with her is always pleasant and prompt. Very highly recommended!

4. I just finished a layaway for a doll with Jo. She is an amazing seller. She communicates very quickly and clearly, kept very good track of everything, and shipped instantly upon payment completion.

The doll is in perfect condition, wrapped beyond well, and she even included a little photo card note.

Wonderful transaction, would definitely do business with her again anytime.

Thank you Jo!

5. Bought a Dream Realm body from Jo! Communication was great, shipping was fast and the packaging was excellent! Would buy from again! Thanks again so much!!

6. Bought an sd mirodoll body and everything was great. Very fast communication, quick shipping, and very well packaged. Wonderful transaction thank you so much!

7. I bought Soom Argil

The communication was very nice and lovely. Doll was well packed and I´m so happy with my new girl.

I highly recommend her! ♥

8. I purchased Souldoll KeyC head from Jo. Deal was great, seller get me free eyes with purchase.

9. I bought an angel of dream sd female body from Jo, she was patient and understanding of my layaway needs and she shipped out super fast and the doll arrived well packed and simply lovely! I would love to buy from Jo again any day!

10. I bought a Granado 64 cm body from jo1961 and she is definitely one of the best sellers I have encountered on DOA. She answered all my questions promptly, went above and beyond communicating with me about the order, packaged the body carefully, and shipped promptly. I could'nt be more pleased with this transaction! Thanks again and I hope we meet again in the marketplace or around DOA!

11. I sold a Dollshe Bernard head to Jo! Communication was super fast, payment was super fast, everything went super fast. I would absolutely both sell and buy from Jo again!

12. Purchased a 1/3 AoD body from jo1961. Communication was great and they shipped out fast. Packaging was great, even better than I recall from AoD itself. Would not hesitate to buy from them again. :)

Thanks!

13. I sold a Dollshe Bernard Head to jo1961. Fast and friendly communication. Payment was sent very timely. I would welcome another transaction with jo1961 and recommend jo1961 as a buyer. Thank you for a great transaction! :thumbup

14. Very good seller, so happy with my buy. XOXO

15. I bought Soom Smokey from Joanne. Thank you very much for great package, excellent condition and very kind price! You helped to realize my great tiny wish^^))) And it became the best gift to my birthday)

16. I purchased a Supia Ariel head from Jo1961 and the transaction went perfectly smooth! The head shipped out immediately and arrived within days of the transaction. :) THANKS!

17. I purchased an AiL head on a minifee body from Jo. Communication was fantastic the entire time. She shipped the doll quickly and packed her securely. The doll was in great condition as described. She also included some wonderful clothing surprises! Great transaction, I would definitely buy from Jo again.

18. I sold a Dandellion body to jo1961 and I am absolutely satisfied with all transaction! It was a pleasure to work with hed, she payed fast, communication was great and she let me know when item arrived to her ^___^
      Thank you again! =)

19. I purchased a Limhwa Luna from Jo. She was very sweet and wonderful to deal with. She was also willing to answer all my questions and was great with communication. Would definitely buy from her again in the future. Thank you so much!

20. I purchased an Impl doll Greta from Jo1961. It was a marvelously pleasant transaction from start to finish. I received quick responses to my emails and she packaged the doll for shipment the same day as my payment, and mailed her out the next morning. Greta was very well packaged and padded for her trip to me. It was a quick and easy transaction and I would gladly do business with Jo1961 again and heartily recommend her as a great seller.