Feedback for jolipat

May 6, 2017

1. I didn't find a feedback thread for jolipat and thought to start her one. @jolipat purchased a fullset human Fairyland Mari from me. Friendly and fast communication, sent payment as promised and let me know once her package arrived. I couldn't be happier with our transaction. Thanks so much!

2. Jolipat purchased a Fairyland Realfee Mari faceplate with a custom faceup from me. Communication was prompt and friendly and she let me know when the parcel arrived in good condition. I would happily do business with her again in the future.

3. Jolipat purchased a Pukifee Soso faceplate from me. Communication was a breeze and payment was prompt. After enquiring she also let me know that the package arrived safely. Thank you for the transaction, Jolipat. ◕ ◡ ◕

4. jolipat purchased my Mint Realfee Mari. Communication was always prompt and friendly and payment was sent swiftly. There was a small problem considering the legitimacy of the doll, where jolipat opened a PayPal dispute before we had discussed this matter, which was a bit stressful, but after proof, she dealt with the dispute swiftly.