1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Joni

Jun 18, 2008

1. Hi, this is my feedback thread. Please leave feedback here if we do business together, thanks! :)

2. sold a lumi head to Joni, quick payment n good communication! thanks again:)

3. Joni adopted a doll from me and was wonderful to deal with :fangirl:

4. I purchased a Lati wig from Joni, and it was a total pleasure! :) She's great to deal with, and she shipped right away. I'd happily buy from her again.

Thanks!

:daisy

5. Joni was a great buyer! Fast payment & smooth communication. :D

6. Bought two Puki Fee wigs from Joni and she was great to do business with. Great product, awesome price, fabulous communication, fast ship~Looking forward to buying from her again. And she makes darling clothes for the little ones as well and has them for sale in her Etsy shop:)

7. I bought an LtF Bisou wig from Joni. GREAT communication, LIGHTENING-FAST ship, and the wig arrived in PERFECT condition! :cheer :celebrate :dance I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :kitty2

Thanks SO much, sweetie! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

8. Purchased a Lati wig from Joni. It was shipped well packaged and very quick. Thanks so much, it was a pleasure :)

9. I bought a Sugar puki for my 15 year old daughter from Joni. She is so sweet and is a dream to work with! Absolutely perfect transaction, and I would not hesitate to buy from Joni again! We love the puki! She's perfect for my daughter's first BJD! :sumomo:

10. Hi, me again: I called her the wrong name! (duh!) She's a Madeline Sugar!!!

11. Joni bought a Realpuki Soso from me. She was very patient even though the postal service was slow, and let me know immediately once Soso had arrived. A very nice and understanding buyer, I would definitely love to do business with her again. Thank you for adopting my little girl, and for a lovely transaction! :)

12. Joni bought a Realpuki Soso sleeping faceplate from me. Fast payment, friendly communication and Joni let me know when the package arrived.
      Thank you for this great transaction, Joni! :)

13. I bought a Lati White SP Pury from Joni and I am thrilled with my purchase! She arrived quickly, was packaged very carefully and is even prettier in person than in the photos Joni posted of her. I would buy from Joni again without hesitation! :). Thank you!