1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Joolz00

Jul 19, 2009

1. Starting my own thread as making a couple of purchases. :)

2. I am the first commentary in your fedback ^^

Joolz is a wonderful, charming, nice and beautiful person. She is a serious buyer, pays rapidly and especially very communicative. I recommend her for a good experience.

Thank you so much Sweet!!!!

3. Positive all they way. Recommended buyer!

She bought a Dollmore Model M Body from me and the transaction was smooth. Joolz00 had great communication, payed promptly, and there was no troubles what so ever.

You can trust Joozl00!

4. joolz00 bought a pair of socks from me. The communication was great! Payment was super fast and she let me know when receiving the item~ It's a real pleasure to have business with joolz00! Thank you dear!

5. joolz00 bought two pairs of customs eyes from me, it was a perfect transaction, great communication, fast payment! Thank you~

6. I sold a Dollmore Model M body to joolz00 and it was a wonderful transaction. Very understanding buyer, paid quickly and notified me upon the arrival of the body.
      Over all she was a pleasure to deal with. I would happily do business with her again!

7. Joolz bought a pair of boots from me, paid quickly and was very understanding when the weather delayed postage. Thanks!