Feedback for Joy LaBelle

Apr 11, 2016

1. Posting a thread for feedback for Joy LaBelle through the Marketplace. :blush

2. I sold a doll head to Mrs. LaBelle and she was a pleasure to work with. She was very timely with her payments and communication. Overall, she was pleasant to work with and I'd sell to her/buy from her again in the future. Thanks! I hope you do Infernale justice!

3. I sold a head to Joy and everything went great - payment was very fast and communication was excellent. She was quick to let me know when it arrived. Thanks for an awesome transaction! :)

4. Joy LaBelle bought a Fairyland MNF B-line body from me and the transaction went flawlessly! They paid quickly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. They were a pleasure to deal with and I'd recommend them to anyone :)

5. Joy purchased a Minifee Rheia head from me and was the perfect buyer! Immediate payment and extremely fast communication. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Enjoy your new girl! :)

6. Joy bought a Bella head from me and it was perfect for all !
      Good communication, fast payment, I reccommend her for sure :)
      Thank you so much !

7. Joy LaBelle purchased a pair of EID shoes from me. She's great with communication, super friendly and paid extremely fast!
      She also let me know when the shoes arrived! I highly recommend her as a buyer and I would gladly do business with her again. :)

Thank you so much, dear. I'm so glad you love them and I hope you continue to! :aheartbea

8. Joy LaBelle purchased a Minifee Chloe head from me and was a pleasure to do business with! She was very friendly, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the head arrived! Thank you again!

9. Joy LaBelle bought a tata's paradise mask from me. Payment was quick and communication was fast and clear. Good transaction, would recommend. Thank you!

10. Joy LaBelle purchased a Minifee A-line body from me. Payment was sent super quick and she let me know when it arrived. Thank you so much for a smooth and pleasant transaction :)

11. Joy LaBelle bought my SD17 Williams Young Ensign outfit set and it was an excellent transaction! :-) We had great communication throughout the process, Joy paid promptly, and she let me know as soon as the item arrived. Joy was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her! I'd be more than happy to work with her again! Thank you so much again, Joy! :D

12. Joy bought a mohair wig, it has been a great pleasure to work with her !
      Thanks a lot Joy :)

13. Joy purchased a Migidoll body from me and was excellent to work with! Everything was fast pleasant, from payment to communication, and I would not hesitate to do business with them again. Highly recommend them as a buyer!

14. I sold a rosenlied monday macaron to joy. It was an excellent transaction and happy to deal with her :)