1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for joylove23

Dec 26, 2008

1. I'm starting this feedback thread for Joylove23. Her first feedback is :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup from me. She was great to deal with and I would sell to her anytime!

2. joylove23 bought a pair of jeans from us. Lovely transaction and we highly recommend her as a buyer! Thanks so much!!

3. I recently purchased a sweater and a pair of jeans from joylove23. She was a sweetheart to work with, great communication, and fast shipment! I highly recommend her to anyone else! A+++

Lara

4. Joy bough some clothing from me and was very friendly and quick to pay. Thanks again!

5. Bought two dresses from her! :) They were beautiful very well made, and shipped very fast. Very good communication as well. Awesome seller! ^__^ Thanks so much! :aheartbea

6. I bought a shirt from joylove23! Shipping was super fast and communication was great ^.^! A great seller! I would deffinately buy from her again.

7. I traded my MNF Lishe boy with her MNF Soo :D
      She was absolutely amazing, her communication is so friendly and she had such high trust in me by sending her MNF Soo to me first :aheartbea
      The doll was packed safely and shipped very fast <3

I will most definitely never forget this <3 Thank you so much, Joy! You really are the best! :kitty1

8. joylove23 bought a wig from me.
      she's polite and everything is smooth!
      thank you very much :D

9. Joy bought a pair of DollHeart boots from me. She paid super fast! She is a great buyer to do business with^^ Thank you ~

10. Purchased a pair of eyes from joylove23. Amazing communication and really fast shipping! They're lovely; thank you! Would love to do business again.

11. I purchase an awesome pair of boots from joylove23! :) Despite some craziness with the shipping, she stuck through the madness and made sure I got my items, and kept in touch the whole time. Thank you so much! :D

12. I sold joylove23 a Delf Lishe head and she has been a dear to deal with. She was very sweet in PMs and paid during the time she promised she would. Highly recommend her to anyone. Congratulations with your new Lishe!

13. i sold some eyes to joylove, a perfect transaction.

14. Joylove23 was wonderful to work with! we started a trade on Thursday and the box arrived on Saturday. She was perfect in her communication and Wonderful to work with. I would gladly deal with her again.

15. She bought a Luts Girl body from me. Good communication. Quick payment.

-Anneke

16. joylove23 bought a pair of burgundy 18mm glass eyes from me, and everything was perfect ;)

Lovely buyer, fast payment, excellent communication, a real pleasure to deal with.

Thank you! <3

17. joylove23 bought a pair of purple 13 (or 14)mm acrylic eyes from me - she paid incredibly quickly.
      Definitely recommended! ^_^ Thanks for a quick transaction!

18. I can't say enough good things about Joy!! She is SUPER nice and paid so fast!!! Her communication is outstanding too. I would love to do business with her again!!

Thanks so much Joy!!
      Nina

19. Joylove23 purchased a Minifee A-line Small Bust girl body from me and was sooo awesome to deal with! She's amazingly sweet and just GREAT with communication. Payment was made quickly and this entire transaction was wonderfully smooth. I have no complaints and highly recommend her! An excellent, honest buyer indeed and I'd love to do business with her again!

:clover Thank you for giving this body a new home!! :clover

20. Joylove23 and I did a trade and she was absolutely a pleasure to work with! Fast communication, very friendly and definitely an awesome person to trade with! Thanks so much~