1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for JpopDolls

Jan 15, 2008

1. Had a look and couldn't see a thread for Jpodolls, a lot of people have wigs from them and so thought I may as well start one.

What did you order?
      2 x 6-7" wigs from their eBay store. A 'Kana Long' in French Ink and 'Ashes' in Burgundy

When did you order?
      Beginning of December

How easy was it to pay?
      Used paypal so it was very easy

How long did it take to ship?
      Very quickly, little more than a week

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Very, wigs were incredibly soft, good quality, thick, have lovely rich colour and are stretchable if need be.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, colour will never be 100% match as moniters vary as do the photographs one takes but the colour match was I'd say 95% true

Were you satisfied with the product and would you buy from them again?
      Very much so, I love these wigs and am eager to get more!! Their postage costs are incredibly reasonable and they will post several wigs for a good price. I highly recommend them.

2. What wig did I order: JRock in pink/black and platinum dreads, both 9in.
      When did I order: oooooooh, about 6 months ago!
      How easy to pay: Paypal all the way, baby.
      How long to ship: 2 - 3 weeks, but I am on the other side of the world!
      Quality appropriate for price: YES! The dreads were long, thick and well woven. The Jrock wig was thick and well rooted, with lots of colour and texture.
      Did the item look like the sales picture: Yes, very much so. Of course on my doll it looked different.
      Was I satisfied/would I buy again: Yes. It was a good experience.

When I received my package I noticed that it had been opened (customs, of course. I wonder if they had a WTF?? moment when they saw the size of the wigs!!). My wigs were well packed and padded, not even slightly sqashed in transit. About a week later, I received another package, with another two wigs inside! Now it was my turn to have a WTF?? moment! I emailed Jpop asking if he wanted the two 'spare' wigs back - I was willing to send them at my own expense. The reply was 'keep them as a gift'. I was blown away - what could I say but 'thanks!!'

One set of dreads was given a haircut and turned into ringlets, and one Jrock wig was trimmed shorter as well.

3. What did you order?
      Three wigs on their site

When did you order?
      On April 11

How easy was it to pay?
      Wonderfully easy

They arrived yesterday - so, two weeks

Yes, very much so

Yes, absolutely

I was very satisfied with everything. Right now I don't need any more wigs - but in future why not :)

4. What did you order?
      1 8/9 "Kana" wig in "Candy" (Platinum blonde and pink)

When did you order?
      Early march?

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal - Super easy!

Super super fast - got it within a week

these are my favorite brand of doll wig. they're very soft and stylish. I will definitely order from them again.

yes!

DEFINITELY

5. I ordered 2 wigs from them recently, but only 1 arrived. However I contacted them about it and they replied and refunded me within 24 hours!
      I've had several transactions with them now both through their website and through ebay and have always had great experiences - fast shipping, good quality, exactly as described and very easy to deal with.

6. * What did you order? Kanalong wig
      * When did you order? 9/15
      * How was the communication? Excellent!
      * How easy was it to pay? Doesn't get much easier than Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Arrived on the 18th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. The color was an exact match.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. The wig was very soft, and the bangs are so easy to style without having to worry about sprays or wax.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

I have to give huge thanks to grael for helping me get the wig I wanted. She really went the extra mile!

I will definately be doing more shopping at Jpopdolls in the future. :)

7. What did you order?
      I've ordered many wigs from Grace. I've also ordered shoes from her.

When did you order?
      Multiple orders, over the last couple years.

How easy was it to pay?
      Used paypal so it was very easy

She ships promptly.

I love the quality of the Monique Gold and JPOP wigs; the fiber is very soft and natural looking. The Monique Mary Jane shoes are great quality for the price.

Yes

Absolutely!

8. What did you order?
      I ordered a Kana long, in the lovely dark chocolate color
      When did you order?
      3 October 2008
      How easy was it to pay?
      Incredibly easy, gotta love paypal
      I received the wig today, 8 October 2008
      I was absolutely blown away by the quality of this wig. The fibers are amazingly soft, and fine enough that it really does look to scale--no thick fibers looking off on the smaller bodies of the dolls. The quality is better than some of the more expensive wigs out there, and the price so reasonable!
      Yes
      Without question. I'm tempted to get jpop wigs for all my dolls now!

9. What did you order?
      2 wigs from their website

When did you order?
      August 26, 2008

How easy was it to pay?
      easy as could be ^^

4 days!

oh yeah. amazing! =w=

Yup. :3

Yes, i plan on buying another wig soon actually ^^

10. I have bought a couple of wigs from them, and I received them promptly and the wigs are fantastic. ^^ They are wonderful to do business with.

11. I've only just noticed this thread.
      I have purchased wigs in the past without a problem, but in July bought another wig off Ebay which didn't arrive. I did get a refund after I had contacted Paypal after a month, but only then did I get the reply, and was made to feel quite uncomfortable for having to do so.

12. ive ordered wigs in the past off their ebay site with no problems...theyre fast and ive gotten the wigs in less than a week. then i ordered a wig weeks ago from their actual site and it never arrived and no tracking was ever updated. i had to contact them twice before finding out that the wig was lost, and since it had just sold out they couldnt send me another one. i got a refund immediately (b4 id even finished reading the email @_@) but i would have rather had the wig.
      im kind of afraid to order from them again as this was the first time and it went wrong.
      the wigs i do have are excellent however, my favorites by far and since the ebay site has been ok i'll probably still order from there. having ebay involved makes me feel safer for some reason....

13. What did you order?
      Four wigs, a 6-7" 'Kana' wig in 'Blood and Chocolate Lite', a 6-7" 'Kanalong' wig in 'Wine 2', a 6-7" 'Jrock' wig in 'Vampire' and a 7-8" 'Kanalong' wig in 'Rose Gold'

When did you order?
      Last week - 24th October

How easy was it to pay?
      It was through paypal.. My dad did it though so I'm not sure how easy it was.

REALLY fast. They were shipped the same day I ordered, and the estimated time for delivery was 6-8 business days, and my wigs arrived this morning, the 30th of October.

Definitely! They're so soft and the colours are gorgeous.

Yup!

Of course! I want more already ^^

14. I've ordered from them 3 times.

What did you order?
      1. 1 wig (eBay store)
      2. 3 wigs (from the site. though one was out of stock and my money was refunded after I got the shipping notice)
      3. 5 wigs (from the site)

When did you order?
      1. 2/2/08
      2. 8/25/08
      3.10/25/08

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, Paypal. (for all 3)

1. Got a shipping notice 2/4, I don't remember when it arrived...within 2-3 days.
      2. Got a shipping notice 8/27, the would have arrived on 8/30 if the post office wouldn't have attempted to deliver them to a different zip code (we picked them up from the PO on 9/2)
      3. Got a shipping notice on 10/27, they arrived 10/29.

Very. The wigs are amazing.

Yes.

Very much so. I would definitely buy from them again.

15. I've ordered at least 3 times from the ebay store and once from the website. As always the wigs shipped out faster then I could think ^^ I got them within a few days and it's awesome. The wigs are beautiful quality and I'll order again from them in the future. :D I also ordered a white dollheart fer but at the time I had an emergency and needed to cancel my order. She promptly refunded me when I explained my situation. That was really nice of her. I'll do business with them again. :)

16. What did you order?
      Kana Devious 8/9
      Picadilly Asia 8/9
      Picadilly Starlight 8/9

When did you order?
      Nov 1st, 2008

How easy was it to pay?
      Used the PP method and was very easy

Fast I have my wigs now and it's the 5th, so 4 days

Great wigs and just so nice I can't wait to put them on my new girl.

Pretty much, style and color is pretty much what I was thinking they would be

Oh no question they are what I look for in a BJD supply store.

17. Order number 4. XD

What did you order?
      3 Jpop wigs (one was a preorder wig)

When did you order?
      11/11/08

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, Paypal.

Got a shipping notice on 11/12. They arrived on 11/15 (except the preorder wig)

Very. The wigs are amazing.

Yes.

Very much so. I would definitely buy from them again. (And will XD )

18. What did you order?
      Reiya wig 'Devious' from the EBay store.

When did you order?
      9th November 2008.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy via Paypal.

Shipped from US on 13th November 2008. Received 19th November 2008.

Very much so.

Yes, the wig was exactly as I expected from the photos. Wonderful quality, great colour, lovely wig.

Yes. I'm about to order some more ;)