1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for JRyu

Feb 3, 2007

1. I've had multiple great transactions with JRyu and was astonished to find she didn't yet have a feedback thread, so I'm starting one. JRyu is an awesome person to deal with. Prompt, friendly communication and payment - one of the nicest people ever. So leave her some feedbacky goodness here!

2. Thanks again for creating this feedback thread for me, I really appreciate it. :)

3. JRyu was great to deal with! When I sold her my CH Mars, she was quick to respond and paid promptly. I couldn't have asked for my first sale to go better. :)

4. Yet another fantastic transaction with JRyu! And her rezin!kidz are gorgeous too!

5. JRyu bought a Byakuren from me and was super pleasant to deal with. She paid super fast and let me know when he arrived safely. Highly recommended!

6. Bought a doll from JRyu, and it was an absolutely wonderful transaction. :) Great communication, fast shipping, and she gave me a most generous deal that I could never have expected. Couldn't have asked for a better person to buy my first doll from. :) Thanks so much! :aheartbea

7. JRyu is an awesome buyer. ^^ Very prompt with payment and communication.

8. Had a very pleasant transaction with JRyu! Friendly communication, quick payment - highly recommended!

9. JRyu bought some little accessories from me, she paid quickly and was a very sweet person to do business with. I would love to do another transaction with her! :D

10. I sold a doll to JRyu. She is the nicest person to deal with <3
      Very quick payment and PM replies ^^. Thanks again!

11. It is a good buyer ! JRyu buyed my little msd girl ! he is reliable ! it is a good transaction ! i am pretty sur Hisui found a pretty home ! A+++++++
      thank you very much ^^ !

12. Jryu bought my Arashi SdCute. He paid quickly and kept in touch with me throughout. It was a very nice transaction. Thanks!

13. I sold JRyu my volkd Hisui. She paid fast and let me know when the little girl got to her. I am happy to here she doing well as well. Very friendly and everything was smooth and easy. I would sale to her again in a heart beat ^___^ thanks for taking my girl.

14. JRyu bought a doll from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as he arrived. Her communication and our whole transaction was excellent. Highly recommended! :aheartbea

15. I just sold JRyu my kohaku. She paid fast and was super nice. There was a mix up at the post office which was there fault and nono of ours and the poor boy went on a US tour before he fianlly came to rest in her home. We both pm'd each other and check on the tracking site everyday. It was fun talking to her and wondering where the boy would end up next. I would gladly sale to her again and again thanks

16. Jryu bought a Shiwoo from me. The payment was fast and communication was great. Excellent buyer. Thank you

17. JRyu bought a Kurt from me. She paid quickly and let me know when doll arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

18. JRyu purchased my Shiwoo that I had for sale. An excellent buyer! Paid promptly and was extremely friendly and responsive in PMs---I definitely recommend them! Thanks for a great and smooth transaction! <3

19. I sold JRyu my MSD Hisue. She paid very quickly and was awesome with communication :D
      She was super friendly, responded to PMs, and made me totally confident that my ex-doll would be with a very caring owner.

Thanks again
      :aheartbea

20. Sold a Volks MSD Kohaku head to JRyu and the transaction was perfect. Paid quickly and let me know when the head arrive pleasure to do business with :)