Feedback for jsiperko

Oct 19, 2011

1. jsiperko bought my LF Luna and it was a very good transaction! She was friendly, responsive, paid right away, and was great to work with. Thank you!

2. I sold a dollndoll Mo to Jackie. She paid me promptly and the transaction went really smoothly.
      Lovely to deal with and would reccommend her most definitely :) Thanks Jackie

3. jsiperko sold me her LatiDoll LRRH Haru, and everything went PERFECTLY! She sent Haru out quickly, safely packaged, and kept me updated with the tracking number. Jackie is so friendly... I would work with her again, ANYTIME! :aheartbea She's the BEST!

Thank you Jackie! :)

Chris

4. jsiperko purchased my Lati nutcracker Benny, she paid supr fast and kindly let me know when she arrived safely. I would highly recommend a transaction with jsiperko to anyone and hope to trade again in the future :aheartbea

5. Jsiperko bought my minifee Ryeon. Quick with payment and awesome with communication. I would love to do business with her again :)

6. I traded dolls with jsiperko. She is so nice to chat with, and her trade was shipped fast and secured well. Thank you for a great transaction!

7. Positive~
      I purchased jsiperko's Little Monica SD Little Monica Yuria and it went smoothly. Shipping was quick.

Thank you~