1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jteoaiwei or AiClay

Jun 22, 2011

1. If you've participated in a transaction with me, please feel free to leave feedback for me here - Thank you! :)

2. I've recently commissioned Aiclay for accessories & props for dolls, she is very patient & helpful in responding to my requests. Would love to transact with her again :)

3. I sold a set of clothes to jteoaiwei and everything went very smooth. Good communication and prompt payment!

4. I recently commissioned a number of items from jteoaiwei through her shop AiClay.

Correspondance with her was always super friendly, she was great to deal with. And fast!
      My order was in the mail to me almost within a week of ordering.
      Her foods are greatly detailed and the pieces were exact to the reference photos. Right down to tiny little seeds sticking out the apple cores!!

Highly recommended.
      I know I'll be a repeat customer.

5. jteoaiwei purchased a pukifee from me and she was very very nice to work with. Communication was excellent and her payment was prompt. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

6. I commissioned AiClay for some mooncakes after seeing her shop here on DoA. She was so nice, helpful, and pleasant to work with, it was a real delight. :aheartbea My mooncakes are adorable and well-made, I won't think twice about commissioning her again for more dolly things! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

7. Commissioned AiClay for some sweets in 1/3 scale. Her miniature foods are so well-made and look very delicious, I'm really happy with them. and she's very friendly, answered all my questions, confirmed every details of my order patiently. I can't wait to get more sweets from her again. Thank you so much!!

8. I commissioned jteoaiwei for some items in 1/3 scale. It's really well made and realistic, I'm really glad of the result!
      Moreover she's very patient and very friendly as I answered really slowly (sorry for that). The props came nicely wrapped and with a very nice gift. Thanks a lot!

9. jteoaiwei bought a doll from me and the transaction was just wonderful! Prompt payment and great communication! I would love to deal with her again! Thank you!!!

10. I purchased a Lati Yellow Suji head from jteoaiwei and it was an excellent transaction. Communication was prompt and friendly, and the head arrived well packaged and super fast. Highly recommended!

[h=1][/h]

11. i bought an outfit from Jocelyn recently and the transaction couldn't have been more perfect :) the outfit was promptly shipped and well-packed. communication was great! thanks so much

12. I bought a set of Lati antlers and tail from jteoaiwei, and they are lovely! She packed them carefully and beautifully. She was easy to communicate with, and she shipped quickly after getting payment. Everything was exactly as shown/described in her listing. I would happily do business with her again in the future! :)

13. Bought a couple of items for YOSDs from jteoiwei and the transaction went really smoothly. Communication was good and all and the package arrived safe and well packed. :) Definitely won't hesitate to do business with again.

14. I bought a yosd hat from jteoiwei the transaction went smoothly, very quick to reply to my messages and she shipped it right after she got the payment. Highly recommended.

15. I purchased a Camilie Couture Littlefee/YoSD top from jteoaiwei and it was a PERFECT transaction! :) She shipped the top out quickly, nicely packaged... I LOVE IT! jteoaiwei is a wonderful seller, and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again. :)
      Thank you! :aheartbea
      Chris

16. Recently I purchased a LTF/YoSD Alice Outfit from jteoaiwei, which arrived bright and early this morning! It is a lovely outfit, which fits our LTF boy perfectly! A wonderful seller, I would not hesitate to do business with again!

Thanks so much~♪

17. I bought two spare sets of Pukifee hands from Jocelyn and she dispatched them quickly, good communication, very happy with the transaction, thank you

18. Bought a beautiful pink/gold For My Doll wig from Jocelyn and it arrived today. My Pookie is already wearing it! Thank you

19. I bought a blonde For My Doll wig from Jocelyn. It was a great marketplace experience. Jocelyn was quick and friendly in communications, and sent out the wig promptly. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

20. Bought another wig, another great transaction, thank you