1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Julia

Jun 1, 2006

1. I sold Julia a mini girl back in February/March. She was very easy to work with and paid straight away. :)

2. Julia is an awsome seller and very nice. She keeps good communication and ships as soon as payment is made :daisy

3. Julia was soooo wonderful!!! I received a gorgeous SoulDoll outfit from her.

This outfit went "missing" in the post (the package had been ripped and damaged considerably What happens to these parcels once they reach the postal service!!))and finally reached me a month after her sending of it. When I had feared that this was lost, Julia was gracious and kind enough to offer me a refund for my pains and attempt to contact the post office on my behalf. Happily I waited to see if this may yet reach me.

But I can not stress what a helpful, honest and wonderful person she is to deal with. Please purchase from or sell to her with the utmost confidence!

THANKS JULIA!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Purchased my Redemption The Moon head from Julia. She was lightning fast with shipping and very friendly to work with. I would buy from her again anytime.

-Staci

5. As a newbie here I had quite a few messages with Julia :D she is always very helpful and patient!:)

And now I have had the pleasure of purchasing the coolest "18mm Souldoll "Charm" eyes" from her and I am extremely pleased at how smoothly everything went and even more please with the eyes I received!!!!!!!! One great member to deal with!!! :sumomo:

6. Purchased a wig, Julia answered messages promptly and shipped very fast!!

An excellent buying experience!

7. I bought a wig from Julia, it arrived super fast, friendly seller and excellent communication :daisy

8. A great transaction with Julia - prompt payment and informed me when he arrived. Thanks!

9. julia is a fantastic seller--I just bought two pairs of eyes from her, and getting from first PM to package delivery took only four days! The eyes are in perfect condition, and she's been very pleasant to communicate with by PM and forum post, too. :sumomo:

10. A nice seller :). Shoes shipped and receive within a week. Good communication!

11. I purchased some more items from Julia, and again they arrived very quickly...Thanks again!

12. Good seller, helpful, lovely wig- would happily buy from again :)

13. Excellent buyer bought a doma doll from me, fast payment and good communication with no funny stuff ;) makes a great buyer!

Bought from her too and went smoothly.

14. Julia is really wonderful! ^_^ I had the most perfect transaction with her. She is patient, polite and friendly! Great communication! I bought from her my dream doll, he arrived extremely quickly, and was VERY well packaged! I am so happy with him and Julia made it all possible.
      I also bought him some eyes from her and they're just how they looked in the picture, which is brilliant!
      I hope to buy from Julia again in the future.

Thank you for everything! :D

15. Great transaction! Purchased a pair of eyes from Julia, shipped as soon as payment was sent ^^ Thank you very much!

16. Bought Unoa Sist from Julia. Held her on a layaway for me. :) Excellent seller, can't say enough good things about her!! <3 Super fast ship also!

She gets to much of my money ^________^ *hugs*

17. Julia had a pair of eyes for sale and I inquired about them, unfortunately they were already sold, but she told me she was going to the Volks tea party and that if I wanted she could pick me up a pair, which she did along with a pair of baby blues and a brush, excellent transaction!

This was so kind of her to do this for me, she is highly recommended!!!!

18. Julia purchased a Kun head from me, paid promptly, kept in touch and is a pleasure to do business with. Thanks you--come back again :)

~Lisa

19. Julia is an awesome seller! very helpful too! The outfit was just as described, in great condition and it arrived here very fast! Thanks! It was a pleasure doing business with you ^____^

20. I bought a doll from Julia and through no fault of her own, the MSC got wonky in the heat on the trip to me. It left some weird spots on the dolls face. Julia calmly worked with me to figure out what it was that I was seeing and offered to refund me if I sent the doll back. This is a great person to deal with and I would not hesitate to buy something from her again!!