1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Julia

Jun 1, 2006

1. I sold something to Juia, great transaction, fast payment, thanks again! :D

2. Julia is a faboo seller! I bought an outfit from her and it got here super fast! Thanks so much! :aheartbea

3. Lovely seller, and I got my product within 2 days!! FAST!!! :D

4. julia's a fantastic seller, quick with shipment and my item was really well packaged!

Thank you, julia!

5. I bought shoes from Julia and she gave me some eyes. I think she is wonderful.

6. Absolute pleasure to do business with; very communicative. I have bought from and sold to Julia on multiple occassions and I've never had a problem.

7. Sent my eyes with tracking, they came in only a few days later! Fast transaction, easy to buy from too!

8. Huge thanks Julia, the eyes are FAB, super fast and super freindly seller...1st class!!!!(>_<) <3

Huge dollfie hugs!!!!!

9. I bought shoes from Julia and she noticed a flaw in them after I'd paid. She gave me the option of backing out altogether or accepting a refund. I'm more than satisfied with the refund, and the shoes arrived promptly. A great seller.

10. Just completed a transaction with Julia. She is excellent to work with and a super fast payer - wish all commissions were this easy! Great communication too.

Many thanks.

11. Bought a dress from Julia..She's really prompt in answering PM's, packs well, and ships super fast. Overall a great pleasure to deal with. :D

12. I always find that julia has the nices, most unique items I can't resist :3nodding: just see everything I've gotten so far:
      * 18mm Souldoll "Charm" eyes
      * Champaign albino eye candies (sweetie eyes) + SD Tibetan Wool by Tinybear of DoA white
      and the latest ....
      * Nicely made dress by Shari Depp

You will adore julia :)

13. Prompt payment, good communication, pleasure to do business with! Thanks!

14. I bought a cute SD sized chinese shirt from Julia and it's excellent! Quick shipping and very sweet to communicate with.

15. I bought a doll from Julia, and the transaction went perfectly smooth, 110% first class comms and super friendly too.... i highly recommend her to buy or trade with...(((>_<)))
      Huge thankies Julia!!!!!

16. Did a great trade with here! Thank you! :D

17. Thanks so much!

18. I bought an Elfdoll Soah from Julia and it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication an very fast shipping. I would highly recommend her!

Thank you again! :aheartbea

19. Julia got a Volks Spring Stroll Liz from me, from a Volks lottery. Thank you for putting your faith in me. Thank you for being a good buyer and being prompt with payment.

Kat B.

20. A wonderful buyer~ she kept me updated on when she was able to pay, and I never had to worry about her for even a second. Thanks sweetie!! :D

edit: I AM SO FORGETFUL! XDDD *blush* I felt like something... was off... ^^'
      The funny thing was, we had two transactions back-to-back! I bought Suzuna (ahhh, my dream girl~~ ;_; ) from her a week or two ago and she shipped her very quickly, was so nice to buy from, Suzuna showed up in *perfect* shape~~ I wouldn't hesitate to recommend buying from her.

A MODEL DoA buyer/seller!