1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Julia

Jun 1, 2006

1. Julia bought my FeePle60 Moe Sionna Fomhar Designer's Complete set. I was an excellent experience all the way! Communication was great, she was very pleasant to deal with and paid off her layaway way ahead of time. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks for a perfect transaction!

2. I bought a a Fairyland Minifee Rin Sheep Story from Julia on layaway and am very happy with the transaction :) She was lovely to talk to, answered all my questions and was quick replying. Rin was shipped quickly and well packaged. I highly recommend Julia as a seller :) Thanks hun xx

3. I bought a Myriade head from Julia and everything was perfect! DOn't hesitate !!!
      Thank you so much again!

4. Julia bought a Bobobie from me. Great communication, fast payment, and she let me know when it arrived. Thanks!

5. Julia is such a lovely and reliable buyer, I would recommend her to everyone. She bought my MM Sinead, lightning fast payment, lots of good communication, and she let me know that her doll arrived safely. A very happy transaction all round.
      Thank you so much Julia :daisy

6. Julia just bought one of my limited B&G dolls and was a pleasure to do business with. Very quick payment and great transaction. Thank you so much.

7. I completed an eye mod and 2 face-up commissions for Julia and the transaction was excellent!

She accurately described what she was looking for in the eye mod on one head and the face-ups were Artist's Choice.
      Communication was excellent, payment swift, and a pleasure to converse with.

I'd gladly do business with her again!
      Thank you!

8. I purchased a Fairyland Realfee May on layaway from Julia and I'm so glad I did! She was super sweet and very easy to work with. Great communication, she let me set up a layaway plan that worked for me and shipped out very fast once it was paid off!

I can't thank her enough for letting me bring this little one home! :)

9. I recently purchased an Aimerai Scraps and the interaction could not have been better. She was very willing to work with my pay schedule and even hold the doll for me until I could make the down payment. I will definitely buy from her again in the future.

10. Bought a peak's wood mad hatter fullsetc Bella from me on layaway. Paid off really quickly, kept great communication the whole time. Answered all pm's promptly. Thanks for a great transaction.

11. I just purchased a Fairyland Pupu Littlefee faceplate from Julia and it was a perfect transaction. She responded very quickly to my inquiries and was very friendly. My sweet little Pupu was shipped extremely fast and packaged very carefully. I can highly recommend Julia as a marketplace partner to everyone!

12. I purchased a Realfee May from Julia and she was really wonderful to work with, very patient and very prompt. I'd love to do it again some time.

13. Julia purchased a fur wig from me and the whole transaction could not have gone better! Thank you!

14. I bougth two faceplates from Julia. Great communication, excellent and very fast shipping, packaged carefully and safely!
      It was a pleasure to deal with her.
      She is the ideal seller.
      Thank you so much Julia!

15. Fantastic transaction with Julia. She was a pleasure to deal with, excellant communication and understanding making her an ideal customer.
      I wish her much happiness and fun with her new addition!

16. Julia purchased an outfit from me and our transaction was perfect!
      She paid fast; communication was great and she let me know when
      her package arrived safely. I highly recommend julia to everyone.

Thank you! :)

17. I purchased a RealFee May from Julia and she was extremely pleasant to deal with.

She replied to emails promptly and was always friendly in her communication. She's an absolute delight and never did I feel that this was a formal transaction.

May was posted as soon as we agreed on everything and she left me feedback immediately.

Thank you Julia. :aheartbea

18. Julia bought from me a Fatiao wig. She always responded in a friendly manner, paid promptly, and let me immediately know when the package arrived.This was a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you!!

19. julia sold me a Littlefee faceplate, and it was a great transaction! :)

20. Julia recently purchased a Peakswood tiny from me on layaway. I had zero concerns about anything regarding the transaction because she is a rock-solid trading partner and has been as long as I've been in the hobby. As usual all was perfect. Thanks again, Julia!