1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Julia

Jun 1, 2006

1. Julia purchased a Peakswoods Dorothy boy from me on layaway. She kept in contact, made her payments in a timely fashion, and let me know when he arrived safely. Always a pleasure working with her!

2. I purchased a pukifee head back to fit in the Realfee body from Julia. She shipped out very fast, kept me updated and again was very friendly throughout the transaction. I hope to do business with her again in the future! Thank you so much :D

3. I purchased a realfee Mari from Julia and I honestly couldn't be happier with the transaction! She always responded in a timely manner, shipped out lightning fast, and the doll arrived within days of being sent out! I'd never hesitate to deal with her again in the future! Thank you so much!

4. Another stellar transaction with the incredible Julia!!!! Lightening fast payment and great communication what more can you ask for from a buyer? :thumbup:thumbup for this amazing buyer and friend.
      ~Anthony

5. I sold a MNF Mirwen to Julia. She was the perfect buyer all the way around! Her communication was polite and timely, her payment was also fast, and I even received a beautiful picture to see that the girl did arrive safely. I highly recommend Julia as a buyer :) Thank you!

6. I bought a Realfee Pano from Julia. She was very friendly and allowed me to do a layaway. She shipped very quickly once the doll was paid off. Her communication was always fast and helpful. I highly recommend her!!!

7. julia purchased a minifee sia head from me. Payment was prompt. Communication was excellent. It was a perfect transaction!

8. Julia bought an elf chiwoo from me on layaway. Communication was wonderful. She paid as soon as she was able with some unforseen troubles.
      A trustworthy buyer, wonderful to work with.

9. I bought a Realfee may in tan skin from Julia. I asked her if she was willing to tweek her layaway terms and she was happy to do so. I can't explain how kind she is. Quickly responded, wonderful to work with, nice and a wonderfully quick shipper, she described the doll perfectly. Couldn't ask for an easier transaction. Highly recommended.

10. Julia bought my fairyland Celine head. She paid right away and her communication was excellent. I'm glad she arrived safely and hope you enjoy her. She's beautiful! I already miss her :)

11. Julia bought lunnula moonbeams from me and was a wonderful transaction, she kept me updated on payments and was lovely to deal with. Thank you :)

12. Just finished a really great transaction with Julia! I purchased her Realfee Mari full set and she allowed me to do a layaway. She was always responsive to my questions, and shipped quickly after the last payment. She is a recommended seller!

13. I sold a Littlefee Mio to julia. Payment was prompt and communication was clear. Many thanks for a very smooth transaction!

14. I sold a dragon to Julia. All communications and transactions were smooth and fast. Such a wonderful buyer. Thanks!

15. Julia purchased a Fairyland doll from me, and everything about the transaction was perfect! :) She's wonderful! :aheartbea

Chris

16. Julia purchased a Rendia head and shoes and she is great to work with!! Come back anytime!!:dance

17. Julia purchased an Angell Studio Momo, Island Doll Hybrid from me, as well as a Soul Doll Lapy Angel. She responds to communication promptly and paid very quickly after confirming sale details. The transaction was completed successfully.

18. Julia purchased an AtelierMomoni Reira from me! She responded to inquiries and sent payment in a super timely manner, and was pleasant and communicative throughout. I'd sell to her again in a heartbeat.

19. Julia was a part of my split and was positively wonderful!! Paid quickly, was patient and just plain wonderful! Thank you!!

20. julia bought some doll eyes from me and the transaction couldn't have been more smooth and problem free. :) The buyer was prompt in payment, quick to communicate and pleasant to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

Thank you very much!