1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Julia

Jun 1, 2006

1. Lightning fast, friendly, wonderful transaction with Julia. I LOVE the beautiful boy I bought from her! From first PM to box opening in 48 hours. WOW! One of the best purchases EVER.

2. Thanks to Julia I have my first Balljointed boy!!!! I had a fantastic transaction, she was quick to respond to any pm's and gave me all the information I needed. He was packaged beautifully and even though I didn't use layaway like I had planned she graciously started to help me work out the details. A most wonderful seller indeed. :D

3. Great transaction with a great lady! Julia bought a doll from me and was a terrific buyer.

Vicki

4. I recently just bought an aes head from her and all went well.
      very fast on shipping things out - I got it today!

i recommend her 100%!
      :)

5. Today I got my ARBATEL ANI from julia!
      Julia is super nice to work with and very informative.
      Must add to the point that the packing is superb! :D
      Thank you so much to let me have him.

6. Great Seller! Let me pay for my chiwoo on layaway! Lots of good wishes for this wonderful lady!

7. I sold a doll head to Julia and everything was as nice and smooth as can be -- prompt payment and great communication. Thanks!!

8. I bought a Spring Stroll Liz from Julia on layaway. She's great seller, trustworthy and very fast in replying pm's and in shipping. One can't recommend her enough:cheer !! Top seller!

9. Had a quick easy transation with julia over some hands she bought from me. Thanks!

10. Love for Julia! The best BJD teacher I could ever ask for! Love the Na~Nu~Ri head! Thanks for all of the loving advice. *winks*

11. Julia bought a blank ns bambicrony elf head, fast payment and excellent buyer^^. great in communication :aheartbea

12. Julia just sold me a lovely head, and the transaction was absolutely positive in every way! Many thanks!!

13. Bought a DoT Shall outfit from her, she was patient (despite what her usertitle says! XD) and very understanding!

Will hopefully do business again!

14. Bought a mnf Shiwoo ns Mod head, he was just as described, shipping was amazingly fast few days from USA to UK, brilliant seller, gret communication.

I would not hesitate to buy or sell to Julia. A1+++

and thanks again Julia he is brill.

Maz

15. Had a wonderful buying experience with Julia. Would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you. ^^

16. Julia is nice, fast with shipping and she sells amazing eyes for great prices!
      She's a friendly talker too ^_^!!

17. Just recived my little Roko form Julia that arrived in Super Sonic speed just one day WOW!!!! 7 i am besotted with the little cutie, Julia is fantastic to deal with super friendly & accommodating, and makes buying dolls a real pleasure. I 110% recommend her>>..... Huge thankies Julia you are a star!!!!!

18. I bought a pair of eyes from Julia. She gave great communication, shipped out quickly, and the eyes arrived in fantastic condition.

Would rec'd buying from her!

19. The eyes arrived really fast and was packaged very well :D
      Great communication. Such a pleasure to deal with!!
      A highly recommended seller
      =)

20. Bought a GORGEOUS pair of Sea Water Eye Candies from Julia, and she shipped so fast, it nearly made my head spin! And everything was so safely wrapped... I couldn't have asked for a better seller!

Here's my Wu, wearing the eyes. They'll be for my School C, but he hasn't arrived yet. ;)

[​IMG]