1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Julia

Jun 1, 2006

1. Bought a Eva head from me. Was quick to respond and pay. Pleasure doing sale with you.

2. Julia bought the msd skirt from me and it was a very nice transaction. thank you so much!

3. F E E D B A C K : P O S I T I V E
      Julia responded to my WTB post for a Fairyland May Bunny Parts + extras.
      The items were well packed and was quickly shipped to me. I received them within 2 days!
      As always, she is friendly and has great communication!
      Thank you so much!!!​
      Item as described ★★★★★
      Communication ★★★★★
      Shipping time ★★★★★
      Shipping & handling ★★★★★

#1003 JellysFancy, Apr 16, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    4. Bought an Alicia head and OMG it is sooooo beautiful! <3 Well packaged & arrived in time. There was great communication! 100% great seller!

5. Julia bought a FeerieeDoll Atelier dress from me. She paid promptly and the communication was also wonderful. Thank you very much!

6. very nice person, she has bought me a minifee Alicia and it has been a very fast and perfect purchase !!! Thank you so much !!!!

7. I sold Julia a Fairyland Realfee May white layaway. Prompt payments and great communication! Amazing transaction with this lovely girl. Thank you very much!:3nodding:

8. I bought an Aileen Doll Ashes from Julia, and the transaction was wonderful! Communication was friendly, and she even took extra pictures for me when I asked! And shipping was ridiculously fast! I'm so happy with the transaction, and I would definitely do business again!

9. Julia bought some sprouty eyes from me and she paid right away and let me know when they arrived. Thank you!

10. I purchased a Dollzone Wendy on layaway from julia. Shipping was very fast and everything was well packed. She was even willing to negotiate the price with me. Overall it was a great transaction. Thanks!

11. julia bought a head from me and the transaction couldn't have gone better. Communication was speedy and payment as well. She also let me know when it arrived. Thank you ^^

12. I purchased a Tan F60 Celine head from Julia. Communication was prompt and friendly. Julia packed her well and shipped quickly. I am very pleased with my purchase and this experience.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

13. Bought my Bloody Alice outfit from Julia. Super easy to work with, quick communication, and she always packs everything with such care, it was as if I had bought it directly from the maker. Thank you!!

14. Julia bought a doll from me and she is a great buyer!
      Although initially due to shipping company's procedure the package was slowed down but I much appreciate Julia for her her understanding and patience:thumbup

15. Julia bought my Dollstown Elf Dami and was a real pleasure to deal with throughout, even when the package briefly went AWOL! Great transaction all the way, I would highly recommend :)

16. Super Positive! julia joined my Fairyland Lucywen Magnolia Fox split. Communication was always prompt and friendly. julia was really easy to work with! I hope that we can work on a split again in the future :)

17. Purchased several heads from Julia and she was wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her as a seller. :D

18. I bought a Realfee Haru faceplate, so plate and full set outfit from Julia. Her responses were prompt and friendly. Haru arrived very quickly and was packed very well. I would not hesitate to buy something else from Julia!

19. Great experience buying from Julia! The doll was packaged carefully and arrived in perfect coindition, just as described! Thnak you!

20. A most excellent trade partner!

julia and I just completed a trade: my Volks Rinon head for her Littlefee Cygne.
      julia has been perfectly reliable, shipping out her doll exactly as agreed, on the correct date, and providing tracking information immediately.
      The doll is exactly as described, and in excellent condition.
      Communication has also been reliable and friendly.

A real pleasure! I'm so grateful, as this was my first time trading with someone that's not local.

I'd be happy to deal with julia again. :D